Chapter 43: Flight

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PARIS. THIS IS JUST THEIR FLIGHT. BUT YOU KNOW HOW THEY WORK. 😉

EMILY POV:
I get woken up by my alarm and I look at the time.

4 AM.

I groan and get out of bed.

I hop into the shower.

I get dressed in gray sweatpants and a pink bro tank.

I brush my hair, make breakfast for everyone, then I get out the air-horn and bullhorn that we got at our wedding and I blow the air-horn into the bullhorn, and I hear everyone groan.

"Get up!" I yell into the bullhorn, and groaning echoes throughout the loft.

I see Hanna and Caleb come out and go into the bathroom.

Having one bathroom is so much fun....Not.

Alison, Spencer, and Aria come out and eat breakfast. Once they finish eating Hanna and Caleb come out and eat, and Spencer and Aria go into the bathroom.

I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and Alison does the same.

10 minutes later Spencer and Aria are out and getting ready, and Alison gets in the shower. By now it's 5 AM.

"Waking up this early should be a crime!" Hanna groans.

"Yeah, well, the plane leave at 7, and with the amount of people in this house, and having to get ready, and then drive there, I thought it would be smart to get up early." I say.

"Oh, that's right. We leave to Paris today." Aria says, yawning, making everyone else in the room yawn.

Alison comes out of the bathroom, and goes in our room to get ready.

10 minutes later she comes out and she's in gray sweatpants and a light blue tank top, and black jacket.

Everyone has on gray sweatpants, and a tank top. It's kind of funny.

Hanna has on a purple tank top with a gray jacket, Caleb has on a black bro tank, Spencer has on an orange tank top, Aria has on a black tank top, and all of us have in black jackets.

"What time is it?" Alison asks.

"5:30." Spencer tells her.

Caleb gets up, and he grabs his and Hanna's suitcases. I get up and grab mine and Alison's, and Spencer grabs hers and Aria's. Together we have 8 suitcases.

We pack everything into the car, and we get in. By now it's 6 AM already.

[...]

ALISON POV:
We get to the airport with 30 minutes to spare. We go and sit on the chairs, and I lay my head down on Emily's lap, slowly deciding off to sleep.

Just as I'm about to fall asleep, I feel her tap my shoulder.

"What?" I groan.

"I'm going for a coffee run. I'll be back in a minute." She says, going to get up."

"Why?" I groan again.

"Because everyone is falling over, and Spencer looks horrible." She says to me.

"I heard that." Spencer mumbles, sleepily.

"She's right. You look like you could kill for a coffee right now." Hanna adds, yawning.

"Can I go now?" Emily asks me.

"Fineee." I grumble.

5 minutes later Emily is back with 1 Americano, 2 lattes, 1 mocha, 1 cappuccino, and 1 hot chocolate.

She hands everyone their drinks, then hands me my hot chocolate. She know I don't like coffee.

"Thank you." I say, sitting up and giving her a kiss on the lips.

"What time is it?" Caleb groans.

"6:47." Spencer tells him.

"Ugh!" Everyone groans in unison.

We all sit there on our phones, sipping our drinks, talking, and talking about how much fun we're going to have in Paris until they call our flight.

"PARIS! FLIGHT 305 NOW BOARDING!" A guy says over the intercom.

We look at each other and smile, before grabbing our suitcases and leaving to board our flight.

[...]

ARIA POV:
We all put our bags up and sit in our seats. Spencer and me, Hanna and Caleb, and then Em and Ali all have rows of 2 seats together in a line.

"This is going to be awesome!" Hanna declares.

"Yeah! And when we get back, we have 5 Seconds of Summer to look forward too!" Alison adds.

[...]

SPENCER POV:
For half of the 8 hour flight, Aria and Caleb were asleep, Hanna was playing games on her iPad, Alison and Emily were sleeping or cuddling, and I was looking at the schedule for what we will be doing.

When Aria and Caleb woke up, and Hanna put the iPad down, and Alison and Emily were alert and talking it was already 11:30. We still had like 3 and half or 4 hours.

I told everyone the schedule, and what we be doing. Of course each couple gets their own hotel room, and alone time.

"Ugh! What time is it?!" Alison groan.

"11:45." I tell her.

"What time are we supposed to land?" Caleb asks.

"3." I answer.

"Ugh!" Her and Caleb groan in unison, causing the rest of us the chuckle a bit.

"What time is it now?" She asks.

"11:46." I answer her, and she sighs.

I look around and Hanna has now fallen asleep, along with Emily who is slowly drifting off.

"What to do, what to do..." Alison mumbles.

"Did you bring your iPad?" I ask her.

"Yeah. Of course."

"Duh." Emily finishes for her, sleepily, causing Ali, Aria, and me tonight a little.

"You know me so well." Alison says, and kisses her on the lips.

"Anyways, why?" Alison asks.

"You could take pictures of the sky, or play games," I say, "that don't need wifi." I finish.

"Fine." She mumbles.

[...]

EMILY POV:
I wake up and notice that everyone else is asleep. I look around and see that we are about to land.

I gasp, and turn to Ali and start shaking her lightly.

"Ali, babe! Wake up!" I say.

"What?" She groans.

"We landed."

I try shouting across to Spencer, but she doesn't wake up.

I grab one of the small bags of pretzels and I throw it at her, hitting her square in the forehead.

"Ow! What?!" She grumbles.

"We're here!" I tell her.

"Really?" She gasps, and wakes up Aria, who wakes up Hanna and Caleb.

We all get off of the plane with our luggage, and I see a limo that says,

"Rivers, Fields, Hastings."

"Over there!" I shout, and point.

"Wow!" Alison gushes like a little kid.

We get in the limo and start driving around.

"This is going to be awesome!" Hanna declares, and everyone agrees.