Chapter 23

ALISON POV:
"Park. With a picnic."I suggest.
"I agree with Ali." Em says.
"Shopping!" Hanna yells out excitedly.
"They're babies, Han." Spencer says looking at her like she's and Oompa Loompa.
"Never to young to start early!" Hanna says, more enthusiastic than last time.
"Picnic at the park by the lake where the Kissing Rock is. Not Wrights Playground, that one is creepy." Aria says and makes a you-know-I'm-right face.
"Picnic is is!" Spencer says a claps her hands together.
"Yeah, cause Hanna totally gets babies." I say sarcastically.
"Do we want to walk, or drive? I'm fine with walking." Em says.
"Me too." Spencer agrees.
"Umm, I have on 5 inch heels!" Hanna yells and makes a pouty face.
"And I'm more clumsy in flats than heels." I say.
"Shut up, you big babies. I'm fine with walking, also." Aria says and smiles, grabbing Spencer's hand. Spencer leans in and kisses her.
"You two are so cute together!" I yell out excitedly, smiling, putting my hands to my cheeks in awe.
"Thank you!" Aria says.
"I think so, too!" Spencer says, and sticks her tongue out.
"Take off your heels, because we're bringing Ellie!" Em orders, while grabbing Ellie's leash.
~*~*~*
EMILY POV:
We were at the park, Ali's head laying in my lap, and I was stroking her hair. Jonah and Lindsey were in the pack n' play sleeping, Aria and Spencer were on the bench swing holding hands, and Hanna was playing Karsen and Eli on the slides.
"My life is pretty awesome right now." Ali said and turned to kiss my hand.
"What if we had our own family? A little boy, and a girl?" Ali asked smiling. She looked up at me and was suiting her eyes from the sun. I moved so we could see each other's faces, and so she wouldn't have sun in her face. "That would be fun. A little Alison." I said , and smiled back at her.
"Or a little Emily." Ali says.
"Or a little Jason?" I said, jokingly.
"Uh, no!" Ali says laughing.
"What are you smiling at?" She asked me.
"Nothing. It's just... I am super lucky. And you have an amazing laugh." I say back, leaning down to kiss her.
"Well, you have an amazing body." Ali says in a matter-of-factly tone.
"So do you." We both start laughing.
Which was interrupted by an ear splitting scream 5 seconds later.
"Dammit!"
"That was Hanna." Alison says with a worried tone and expression.
"Karsen!" I hear Spencer yell.
Ali and I run over to where Hanna, Karsen, and Eli were, and all you hear is that horrible cry.
Cries and Screams. Kicking and yelling.
Aria's face pale. Spencer looking like she might cry. Hanna breathing rapidly.
"Shit." Is all I can say.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~
Oh no! What happened?! 😰😨
I might update later tonight, or tomorrow!😄
Peas! ✌️
(Instead of Peace.)