Chapter 33: Will you marry me?

ALISON POV:
"Will you do me the incredible honor if becoming my wife?" Emily asked me, pulling a ring out of her sweater sleeve.
"Emily..." I trail off smiling, a few tears escaping out of my eyes.
"YES! OF COURSE! I'D BE AN IDIOT TO SAY NO!" I yell, laughing and crying.

EMILY POV:
"I love you so much." Alison whispers to me, still smiling.
"I love you more." I tell her, and lightly kiss her on the lips.
Alison smiles and grabs my hand, pulling me around in the snow.
She runs in the snow, and jumps up onto the Kissing Rock. Snow falling on her gray beanie, and in her golden locks. Smiling one of her biggest smiles tears streaming down her face.
I pull out my phone and take a picture of her.
"What are you doing?" Alison asks me sweetly.
"Nothing. It's just... You look so perfect standing there." I say to her, also smiling. But that was a terrible choice of words, because Hanna starts singing "She looks so Perfect" by 5 Seconds of Summer.

You look so perfect standing there, in my American apparel underwear
And I know now that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I've got your name tattooed in an arrow heart-
"Please! Make it stop!" Ali yells dramatically, covering her ears, causing Hanna to roll her eyes, and the rest of us start laughing.
"So, why did you jump up there anyways?" Spencer asks Ali, while smiling.
"Because..." Ali trails off.
"Because why?" Aria asks.
"Because of this..." Alison trails off once again.
"Because of wha-" I begin, but get cut off by Ali yanking my arm, and smashing her lips into mine, causing both of us to fall in the snow, and we all start laughing once again.
Seconds later Ali is screaming.
"Ahh! There's snow in my pants!" She yells, and jumps up, grabbing onto her butt. The rest of us stand there laughing at her, and she gives all of is a glare.
"Enough with the stares!" Hanna says, dramatically.
"Aren't you going to help me?!" Ali yells at me, still grabbing her pants
"How?" I laugh the word out.
"You could maybe-" but she gets cut with another scream.
"HANNA!" She yells, turning around to the blonde who has snow in her hands and is trying to stifle her laughter.
"Did you just put snow down her pants?!" Aria asks, laughing.
"Yep!" Hanna replies, proudly.
"Risky move." Spencer says.
"I'm alive, aren't I?" Hanna asks, smirking.
"Good point." Spencer says.
"You've gotta admit, that was pretty fun-" I begin, but I'm again cut off. This time with a snowball to the face.
"Seriously?!" I yell at Hanna.
"Yes." She replies, seriously.
"Don't be so proud." Aria tells her.
"What do you mea-" this time it's Hanna who is cut off. By everyone throwing snowballs at her.
"Okay! I surrender! Let's go home now!" Hanna yells at all of us.
~*~*
ALISON POV:
"Do you want a candy can in your hot cocoa, babe?" Emily asks me from the kitchen.
"Yes, please." I reply, admiring my new ring.
It's beautiful. It's a Halo Design Cushion Cut Diamond Engagement ring in platinum. I love it. It has plenty of diamonds, too.
"Here you go." Em says, handing me my cup.
"Thank you, fiancé." I say, kissing her lips.

SPENCER POV:
"So, how does it feel to be engaged?" I ask Alison.
"It feels awesome." She smiles.
Her and Emily are being so cute and lovey.
Tomorrow's the night I propose to Aria.

Heeey! How is everyone doing?! I'll try to update tomorrow. Byeee! 😘