Chapter 16

1 week later

ALI POV:
I was so happy Emily forgave me. We've been spending every day together since the night she forgave me. It's Saturday and we are sitting in her room watching movies. I'll admit, it's a little boring, but I get to spend time with my Emily. I still have to use that lingerie I bought last week...
~*~*~*~*~*

SPENCER POV:
I still haven't decided how I'm going to get Aria back for her teasing me. It's been like, what? A week and a half? Two? Decisions, decisions... I have an idea! One word. Lingerie.

1 hour later

I am at Victoria's Secret. I want black. With lace. I have finally picked one out. The top part is a black lace bra, with black mesh hanging down over my stomach, and matching black lace underwear with the mesh and "fish net" leg covers with the buckles on them. I go and try it on to see how I look. But I'm not sure. I feel insecure and embarrassed just trying this on. How will it feel to actually PURCHASE it?! I need help... Hanna!
S: Hey, Han!
H: Hey, Spence. What's up?!
A: I need your help deciding on something. As in clothes.
H: Well, Spencer. You came to the right person! I'm an expert in clothes. Where are you?
S: Victoria's Secret...
The last part came out a whisper, but oh did she hear me!
H: WHAT?! I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!!

15 minutes later
"Spencer, which room are you in?" I hear Hanna asks. "Over here!" "Let me in!" I open up the door, but I put my clothes over the lingerie. "Well, let me see!"
"Could you at lest close the door first?!" I yell at her, but I kind of laugh it out.
"Oh, right." She says and closes the door. I take off clothes to let her see. "Ooh! What's the oh so special occasion?!" She asks, stretching the word special. "I am getting Aria back for something, but is this too much?"
"No! She'll love it! ... Wait, is this a tease?! Spencer Hastings! Naughty little girl!"
"Shut up, Hanna. And yes, it is a tease. Thank you very much." I say with a smile, and laugh at my crazy, loving, supporting friend. "Well, I think Aria will love this. But if your just teasing her, won't she get mad?" Hanna asks. "I'll give her what she wants when I'm done getting her back." I tell her. It's the truth. "Ok, you naughty little girl." She says and laughs at her own comment. "Thank you. Now you can go now." I tell her, and push her out if the dressing room.
I take the lingerie off, and go to the check out. "Thank you." 20 minutes later, I'm back at my house. And it's empty! Melissa is in London, and my parents are in D.C. So I call Aria. "I'll be there in 10." She says. I quickly run to he bathroom put on the lingerie, put my clothes over it, and run back out to the kitchen. I fix my hair once more, apply some lip gloss, and by the time I'm done, Aria is knocking on the door. "Hi, babe!" I say. "Hello to you, too! What's got you so happy?!" She asks me. "You'll see." I tell her and take her hands and lead her up the stairs to my room. "Sit." I tell her as I point to the bed. I close the blinds and curtains, go back over to Aria and slowly take off my clothes. I see her eyes widen and her breath hitches when she sees what I'm wearing. I smirk to myself. Then I see her reach her hands out to touch me, but I stop her. "The rules are no touching. Just looking. Until I say it's ok." I whisper in her ear seductively and gently bite her earlobe. I hear a small moan escape her mouth and smile to myself. So far, so good. I slowly start swaying my hips and dancing in front of her. I turn my back to her and scoot closer to her. Then I turn back around and start grinding on her. She's biting her bottom lip and I can tell this is killing her from the inside out. Just a few more minutes. I run my fingers up her leg to her thigh, and underneath her skirt. Her breath is rapid now, and she is really wet. Enough is enough. "Ok." I say, and she immediately jumps up, grabs my face and kisses me passionately. I kiss her back, but with more force. I move from her lips, to her jawline, down to her neck. I start gently sucking and biting her neck causing her to moan, and sooth the bites with a stroke of my tongue. She spins me around, and lays me down on the bed while she crawls on top of me. She reaches behind my back and unclapses my bra and let's it fall onto the bed. "You're amazing!" She says while catching her breath from the kiss. I quickly pull her shirt over her head and take off her bra. I cup her breasts in my hands while massaging them, listening to her moan. "Spence... I want you. Now." She pleads, trying to hold in her moans. "I know. I want you, too." I say. I rip her skirt off of her, and she takes off whatever this thing that I'm wearing is called. I flip her over so that I'm on top and kiss down her body, making sure to touch every inch of her. I see her get goosebumps as I go lower. I gently plant soft kisses around her girl area. "Spence, please!" She moans out. I plunge into her with two fingers right away. She gasps as I go faster. "Spencer!" She moans. "Ohhh... Yeah! Spence!" Hearing her yell out my name like that is amazing! I could get used to this. "SPENCER!" She screams as she reaches her climax. I slow down, then stop. I kiss up to her face and plant a long kiss full of passion on her lips. "My turn." She says seductively.

ARIA POV:
Oh, my God! Spencer is amazing. I love her so much. I'm going to marry her one day. I suck on her neck which causes her to moan. And her moaning turns me on. I kiss all the way down to her girl area and tease her. I kiss he inside of her thighs, around her clit, and everywhere else. I hear her breathing hitch and look up at her. "Aria. Please." She says. I insert one finger inside of her and she starts to moan. "Aria..." I pick up the pace and insert another finger inside of her. "Ohhh..." I start going faster and insert a third finger. The action shocks Spencer and she gasps. I start going fast and she arches her back in pleasure, and her hips meet mine. "Aria! Aria!" I hear her say. "ARIA!" She screams and moans as she reaches her climax. I stop and kiss up the side of her body, and all over her stomach to meet her lips. We cuddle, just holding each other and slowly drift off to sleep.
This was the best night of my life.

~£~<£\¥~*#]¥{+}+]\+<£<£|¥\¥
Ok, that was kind of weird for me to write. What did you think?! I'll to update soon! I felt like this story needed more Sparia and Typical Hanna. I have BIG plans for his story. Like huge, gigantic, mega, OH MY GOSH! plans. So keep reading!!! I have their futures planned out. I'm so excited! I really want to move this story along!!! Well, I have school tomorrow and it is a little past 10:30 (10:34) so, goodnight!!! Tell me what you think!!! Byeee!!! ✌️❤️ I took like over an hour to write this chapter! 😂