Chapter 25

ALI POV:
"Woo! Beach time!" Em shouted, scrunching up her face and flipping her hair.
"You are such a dork!" I laugh at her.
"Oh, but I'm your dork!" She says back happily.
"Yes you are..." I mutter, laughing at her actions right now.
"Mmhmm!" Em goes, and kisses me. She's so cute!

HANNA POV:
"Oh mah gawwwd! I ship it so hard!" I yell at Ali and Em, smiling wide.
"Thank you!" They say in unison.
"Yeah, almost as much as I ship Spencer and Aria. Sparia!" I say, smirking at them. I get eye rolls from them both.
"You two are so alike. It's weird!" Aria says making a ridiculous face. She sticks her bottom lip out, and flares her nostrils, she furrows her eyebrows.
"What face is that?!" Spencer asks, laughing at her.
"It's my 'creeped-out-confused' face." Aria responds, and kisses her.
"Yep. I totally ship those two more." I say pointing at Spencer and Aria.
"Whatever." Alison says and rolls her eyes. I knew I would get something out of that statement.
"Hehehe..." I just start laughing.
"Alright, we're all packed up and ready to roll! Let's go!" Spencer says grabbing her keys.
"Notice how Spencer is always the one saying 'Let's go!'" I ask, looking at my four friends.
"Shut up, Hanna." Spencer says and glares at me
"Let's go." Spencer says, jokingly. Kind of proving my statement.
~*~*~*
~*~*~*
ARIA POV:
We just arrived at the beach.
"Come on, Spencer!" I yell, tugging at her arm.
"Hold on, babe!," she says "Sunscreen!" She says, taking out the bottle, and putting it in my face.
"Ugh!" I groan, and make a face.
"I'm white. SUPER white! I burn easily!" She says, sticking her chin out.
I grab the towels and lay them down in the sand, under the umbrella.
Spencer lies down, and I sit next to her, and grab the bottle of sunscreen. I squirt some in the palm of hand. I start rubbing her back, and I finish rubbing her upper back and shoulders, so I start putting some on her lower back.
She just lays there, so I start putting some on her thighs, and she stirs, and jerks her head up to look at me.
"Aria!" She scolds.
"What?" I ask innocently and frown.
"Nothing..." She sighs.
I continue putting sunscreen, and I reach my hands underneath and barely graze the bottom of her breast.
I hear her breathe hitch. I rub my hands over stomach, seeing as she's in a bikini. It's just hot pink. And strapless.
I hear a quiet moan escape her mouth, and I smirk to myself. Then I pull my hands away, and get up. I finished putting sunscreen on her like 5 minutes again.
"Come on! Let's go swim!" I squeal.
She gives me a glare and finally gets up.
"You're such a tease!" She whines from behind me. I stop.
"I know." I say happily.
I feel her breath on my neck and she whispers in my ear huskily, lips barely touching my neck, "I'll get you back later." And it sends shivers down my spine, and I suddenly feel hot.
Then she runs off and yells, "I thought you wanted to get in the water? Come on!" And we join he other girls, who immediately start splashing us.

~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~~**~
Heeey! I'm back! Sorry this chapter is so choppy. I had an idea, but I didn't feel like writing, so I forgot what it was. Sorry.
But I felt like you needed an update.
I'm so happy today! 😄❤️💎
But I still miss my friend like crazy.
I'm watching the music video for
"Blank Space" for like the fourth time. I'm obsessed. And it's on my TV! 😄
Well, Byeee! ❤️😘