Chapter 7

ARIA POV:

Spencer said she loved me! My feelings for her weren't one sided! So I told her that I loved her too.

SPENCER POV:

Aria just told me that she loved me. It was quiet, but I heard her and I'm glad I did.

"Aria?!"

"Spencer." She said back with a smile.

HANNA POV:

"Do you think we can go in now?" I asked. "Yeah, let's go." Ali said back. And we stated walking to Aria's hospital room, where her and Spencer were talking and smiling at each other, like lovesick teenagers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days later

ARIA POV:

In finally out of the hospital, but I didn't feel like going home, so I'm at Spencer's. I just got back from breaking up with Ezra. And Spencer went to go talk to Toby

SPENCER POV:

Toby and I met in front of his house.

"Toby?"

"Yeah, Spence?"

"I'm so sorry, but I can't do this anymore. We aren't working."

"What? Why?" He didn't sound angry, just heartbroken.

"I-I'm... I'm... Gay.." I said in a whisper. He just stood there, but he had a bit of a smile on his face.

TOBY POV:

After Spencer told me she was gay, I wasn't angry. I was happy for her. And she told me I was the first person to find out. Which made me even happier.

"Goodbye, Toby."

"Goodbye, Spencer." I said back to her.

"I love you..." I whispered under my breath.

SPENCER POV:

Toby took that really well. "Aria?"

"Yeah?"

"W-Wi-...Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She just stood there, with a blank face, until "...YES! Of course! A million times YES!" She yelled with happy tears. "I think we should tell the girls." She said with the biggest most adorable smile in her face, as she took a sip of her drink. "What're you drinking?" I asked, I honestly had no idea. "Blood Orange. It's DELICIOUS!" She said. "Try it!"

"Blood Orange? What is it?"

"It's an Italian soda. But it tastes sooo good!" I took he bottle from her and took a sip. "Mmmm!!! This IS good!"

"I know, that why I drink it." She said in a sarcastic tone. I just sarcastically smiled at her. "Now give it back before you drink it all!"

"Hmmm... I don't think so." I said.

"Spencer."

"What's the magic word?!"

"I love you?" Share said, in question form.

"Not what I was looking for, but good enough!"

I was handing her the bottle, and right when she reached for it, I pulled t back.

"You have to give me a kiss first." I said.

"She leaned in and kissed me, and right then we heard the door open and close.

"Spencer?" It was mom. I quickly pulled back from Aria.

"Hey!"

"Hi. Oh, hello Aria."

"Hi Mrs.Hastings."

"Oh, please. Call me Veronica."

Then Aria leaned into me and said "What would she think if I called her mom?"

And that sent me over the edge. I still had Aria's soda, an I started choking on it. "Spencer, are you ok?" And Aria was trying to hold in her laughter. "Hey, mom? Why do you have your suitcases out?" I asked. "Oh I forgot to tell you. Your father and I are going to London for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Sorry" she said. And Aria's smile for even bigger, is that was possible. "That's ok, mom."

"You're so sweet. I wish your sister could be more like you." And we all started laughing. "Yeah. I'll just stay with Aria." "Ok, bye. Love you." She says as she kisses me in the forehead, and leaves. A few minutes later we see her car pull out of the driveway. "I'll call the girls." Aria says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EMILY POV:

Aria just called me and told me she wanted Hanna, Alison and I to come over. And said it was urgent. "Han, Ali. Aria wants us to go over to Spencer's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 minutes later

EMILY POV:

Ali, Hanna, and I were walking to Spencer's front door. Ali and I were holding hands, flirting with each other.

ARIA POV:

"I can't wait until I can hold hands with you like that!" I said to Spencer, while pointing at Em and Ali walking to the door with Hanna. And have her a quick peck on he cheek. "Same here." She said, returning the favor.

HANNA POV:

Ali and Em are so cute together! I totally jealous golf their love life. *knock knock*

"Hey, guys!" Spencer dad as she opens the door. "Hey! What do you want to talk to is about?" Ali asks. "Come sit in the couch." Aria says. "What's going on?" Emily asks her. "It's nothin bad... At least I hope you don't think it is." She replies. "Don't hope; Ot breeds eternal misery." Spencer says.

SPENCER POV:

Em, Hanna, and I all sit on the couch. "Well, the thing is... I-I... We..." She stutters, but can't get out what she has to say. "Me and Aria are a couple!" Spencer blurts out after a few minutes of awkward silence, and reaches over and grabs aria's hand. "Awe! I'm so happy for you two!" Hana says. Of course. "So am I." Em says with a sincere smile. "And me too!" I say as I get up and give them both a hug. I sit back down and kiss Em on the cheek, hoping Sparia would kiss too. Sure enough, Aria leaned over and kissed Spencer. In the lips. And I smirked at Em and Hanna. "Awe!" Hanna says. "We just have to tell our parents..." Spencer says. "Well, I'll be there for you." "Me too!" Me and Em say, "And of course me!" Hanna says. "We know!" We say in unison and start laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had this chapter in my head like all day while I was at school. But it didn't turn it exactly how I wanted it. I spent over an hour writing it. Hope you enjoy!