Chapter 27

1 week later
ALISON POV:
"I'm bored. It should be illegal to be this bored." Hanna complains, I laugh at her statement, which I earn a glare from.
"Sorry." I mutter.
"Do you want to go to Jumpoline?" Spencer asks.
"Jumpoline? What the hell is that?" Aria laughs out.
"It's like a jumpy place, but it's trampolines instead of bounce houses." Spencer states.
"Ooh! That sounds like fun!" Emily yell in a high pitched voice.
"Let's go, shall we?" I ask, extending my hand out to Emily.
*~*~*~*~*
"Wow." Em says.
We walk in and we are met by trampolines, and kids jumping, and running around. Aria watches them in awe.
"How long are we staying for?" Aria asks, watching a toddler run in front of us.
"How is two hours?" Spencer asks.
"Three, please." Em says, smiling at Spencer.
"Ok." Spencer replies.
Spencer hands us our wrist bands, and we put them on, and immediately run to the ramp trampolines.
Emily grabs my hands while she's jumping and spins me around.
I scream in fear, surprise, and just being happy. Spencer and Aria are running around chasing each other around on the trampolines, and Hanna is jumping and spinning and doing flips.
She looks ridiculous.
Emily lets go of my hands, and runs up one if the ramps. I look at her confused, and she stands up and jumps off. The trampolines are super bouncy, so when she jumps, and lands in front of me, she bounces back up, and nearly jumps over me. I scream, thinking she was going to hit me, but she turns her body, and lands on the next trampoline. She lies there laughing at me, with my face in my hands, and my head ducked down. I want to be mad at her for laughing at me, but her laughter is the best sound in the world. So I join her in laughing.
Hanna comes bouncing over, and she puts both her feet down, and flies forward.
Oh, dear...
She bounces and crashes into me, causing both of us to fall, and me hit my head on the plastic cover on the springs.
"Oh, my god! Ali! Are you okay?! I didn't mean to! Is your head okay? Does anything hurt?! Is anything broken?! You aren't broken, are you?!" Hanna blurts out in one breath.
"I'm fine, Han." I say laughing.
"Oh, thank god! If you were to get hurt, I would feel so bad!" She says.
"I would have to buy you chocolate or something." Hanna breathes out.
"No one said you couldn't get me chocolate." I say, only half joking.
"Ooh! Chocolate?!" Aria yells excitedly, bouncing over.
"You're fine. I'm not buying you chocolate."
"You know, now that I've had a minute, my head hurts." I say, making my best puppy dog eyes.
"Shut up. You're fine." Hanna says, standing up.

EMILY POV:
I look at Aria, who is staring at all of the little kids in awe.
"I think someone has baby fever..." I whisper in Alison's ear.
"I think you're right." Ali whispers back, looking at Aria.
As if she read our minds, she turns to Spencer and asks,
"What do you think of kids?"
Hanna, Ali, and I stand there in shock, waiting for Spencer's reaction.
~*~*~
<*<*~*<
~*<*<*~
<*<*<*<<*~~~*~
Heeey! I wasn't sure what to write. I came up with the ending out of nowhere. 😂
Anywho, please read Mrs. All American by @5sos_obsessed_5sos
It's my best friend's story. She just started writing, and we would both appreciate it if you were to read it.
Yay! Writers Block! 😄
😑😒😩😫😕