molten x bryan fluff

Requested by Sirenalagirl53

Bryans POV
I was finishing up the first pile of paperwork from the Christmas party and finally done with the law suits. It had been a couple of weeks sense I slept and has been  a week sense I ate. I refused to leave the office worried that rock star Freddy or Jon would see me and yell at me to get back to work or think I was heading to the portal. A few of the animatronics have tried to get me to leave and ballora has tried to get me to eat. Jon has visited a few times and just told me I should work harder. My office has officially been covered in coffee cups and coffee filters.
Leftys POV
Bryan hasn't left his office for weeks he used to come out and get a small snack but lately he hasn't. Me and the others a getting worried even molten.
I was walking around the park when I saw the others in a group.
"Hey guys. " I say
"Hey lefty. " the others answer back
"Anything from bryan? " I asked
"Nope but we think we have a plan. " ballora answers
"Well what is it. " I ask
"Molten is going to go through the vents and grab bryans with his wires and hold him down so we can get him to eat and then we'll get him to sleep. " baby says happily
Molten POV
We have to plan completed and I'm now climbing through the vents and I finally make it to the office. I look through the gap and see him working and writing and doing calculations. I slowly drop my wires down and have them wrap around his arms.
"GUYS I GOT HIM! "
Bryans POV
I was working on more paper work when  I felt something wrap around my arms and pull me up.
"GUYS I GOT HIM! " molten yelled
"MOLTEN LET ME GO! " I yell I start to struggle when  molten droped to the floor and the others bursted through the door.
"H-hey bryan. " leftly says
"What is this about why is molten tying me up? " I ask still struggling trying to get out of his grip he soon tighten his grip
"Bryan were worried about you here molten sit him down bit keep your grip. " ballora says soon enough I'm dropped to the floor and ballora begins walking towards me with a cake and fork.
"If you expect me to eat don't expect anything cause I'm not. " I say and quickly close my mouth and tightly shut it and turn my head.
"Bryan please you'll die without food. " ballora begged.
"Here if he won't feed himself I think I have another way to do so. " molten says
"Alright." Ballora responds
I look up at molten my mouth still shut as I see molten take a bite of the cake and quickly shove it in his mouth and lean in closer and... And... Kiss me. Be than takes his  tonuge and shoves the food in my mouth and than stoped the kiss. He than quickly did this a couple more times before I could talk.
"Welp there's the first part and now we just need him to sleep. " leftly says
"Oh I have a plan ~." Molten smirks
I quickly feel my body showed into another and I see molten arms wrap around my body and lets go of his wires.
"What are you planning molten? " I asked
"Oh just relax Bryan. " molten says.
Soon enough I'm laying in molten lap and soon enough molten leans down and kisses me. After a little bit I passed out cuddling molten.

Sorry if this sucks this is my first time writing fluff.