Sr x blood moon pt 3

Sr pov
I slowly woke up hugging onto bloodmoon my hair was a mess and my wings needed stretched. I attempted to escape his grasp but quickly failed as it only got tighter.
"M-moon are you awake?" I ask looking up and see a smirking moon
"Rose I don't sleep I just like cuddles. " he teases rolling over to cuddle me closer burying his face into my hair. I carefully move my wings and open them so they can stretch a little while we cuddle a little longer well we wanted longer.
"MOON WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! " that weird inpu/Nordic book thing walked in and crossed his arms in the doorway.
"What is it book I'm a little busy. " moon says slightly sitting up
"Well we need to hurry up with this plan I sort of want to get some people and bring them back with us like I'm sort of seeing why inpu likes bryan and there's no reason we couldn't make him like us" it said slightly blushing
"You don't want to date this world a bryan dude for one he's a Aphrodite trust me before inpu he dated several guys and he used to drool over any dude. " I say shoving my head back into moons chest.
"And if you get bryan I get to bring rose btw! " moon says
"Uh no me and this bryan sort of don't like each other we litterly try killing each other every second we get" I say almost shooting up at the mention of having to live with the son of Aphrodite.
"Well bryan would live in books timeline and you'd live in mine rose so you wouldn't have to see each other. " he says hugging me
"Alright that i can work with. " I say laying back down
"And book the plan isn't happening anytime soon so whenever this Inpu is gone or distract him and the kids then go bother and hang with that bryan or go help him heal. " moon says waving book out who gets really happy and skips out. Moon lays back down and holds back onto me nuzzling his head into my floof of long hair as I nuzzled into his chest.