bookpu x bryan

Smutt Warning

Bookpu pov

I stayed hidden between a few trees trying to blend into the bright pink hearts as I watched the family within the Aphrodite mansion. It looks as though Inpu and his children are leaving for a long trip. I try and get closer to hear better.

"Dad why can't I go and train with uncle solis!" I chuckle hearing Atlas complain as he crossed his arms.

"Atlas maybe when we get back your going to stay with Auntie Momeji and Uncle Ricardo for a little bit so your father can rest and I can go get some artifacts." Inpu held a book tightly to his chest.

"But daddddd!"

"Atlas I said no." Inpu walked out with atlas following while holding lotus's hand and Femi on his shoulders. I smirked watching as they left getting farther out of view. I jump down and float a bit and start searching for any signs of possible corruption or signs that there might possibly be a chance to either get this Bryan or that there could be another one out there. I stare a row of Egyptian wither flowers laying in the bed I sit down and stare at the beauty. I look around more getting memorized by the beauty of the garden.

"Inpu?" I turn around and see Bryan standing there in a pink crop top with white lining the outside making heart details around the bottom and white decorative flowers. He had a pair of white and black pants on that were kinda baggy but held on to his figure he had brown leather gardening gloves on as well as a small silver shovel in his hand.

I stand up and walk closer making him step back a little.

"Y-your not Inpu are you?"

"No I'm not Bryan son of Aphrodite."

"H-How do you know my name and why do you look my husband!" He grit his teeth and moved his hand into his pocket.

"While I'm not your Inpu I am a form of him." I smirk however he still looks scared and his aura gets a bit more powerful.

"A-alright but why are you here!"

I thought for a moment I can't just tell him the reason I'm here. What could I say to make him let me stay a little longer... My smile grows.

"I'm here to tell you the true way to defeat the seductive rose~" I smile as he freezes hearing that name.

"P-Prove it!" I reach into my pocket pulling out the sword and threw it in front of him. He froze with fear in his eyes as he steps back further.

"H-How di-did you?"

"You stab him bryan."

"W-what"

"You heard me if you want him gone for good you have to get his sword and stab him" I watch as he looks down at the sword.

"No Bryan you cant use that one you have to get the ones here's sword." He crouches down letting his fingers graze the sword.

"How do you know" He looks back up with slight tears in his eyes

"Ive killed him thousands of times it's the same fight for every dimension." I sigh and pick the sword back up bryan watches as I put it back inside my pocket and he stands back up.

"Was that the only reason you came here?"

"Oh no if I had it my way rose would already be dead and this universe would be destroyed with everyone being dead." I chuckle watching fear fill his eyes.

"D-dead"

I nod and walk closer he quickly steps back until he's against a large pillar. I pin him my arms on either sides of the pillar.