Brypu smutt

Bryans pov
I had inpu pinned against a wall as we made out. I bit his lip as he opened his mouth. I carefully stuck my tounge in his mouth exploring it as he moaned as I palmed his clothed member gently rubbing it.
"Nghhh~ ahh~ " his muffled moans could be heard. I let go from the kiss and go and nite his neck.
"Ahhhh~ m-master ahh~"
"Master hmm~" I stopped as inpu looked wide eyed at me.
"Quite enjoy this name would you like to take this to bed and go a little further? " I smirked as he shakes his head. I pick him up bridal style and pin him to the bed and begin making out with him again as I unbutton his pants and slowly sliding them down.  I let go of the kiss skidding his boxers and shirt off. I take my pants and boxers off tossing them to the floor.
"You seem quite excited for this mmh inpu? " I smirk as I slowly rub his hard member and rub the tip making his head fall back.
"M-master more~ please~! " inpu begged.
"What type of more? ' I tease moving my finger over his pink hole.
" F-fuck me please mASTER! " inpu begs arching his back.  I shove my member into his ass and leave it there to let him get used to it.
"Master~ please fuck me as hard as you can! ~" inpu moves around as I begin slowly pumping my member slowly going harder and deeper. Moans filled the room as I went faster. I played with his nipples making him moan more screaming master as I went harder and faster.
Inpu soon quickly cummed covering our stomachs. After a few more thrust I cummed inside of inpu and slowly pulled out.
"Do you wanna take a bath" I gasp as he shook his head no. I lay down and he rolls over and burried his head into my chest as I kiss him and we go to sleep.