brypu smutt brys top

This is around the time of when inpu and Bryan first got together and Magnus kept teasing Bryan and inou about how inpu can't complain about heat anymore because Bryan can just take care of it.  Magnus  however told Bryan the time of inpus next heat which would be the day after the Aphrodite ball. Bryan planned ahead and
Set up so inpu could spend the night at his house and make sure he's comfortable and if it came down to it he could do anything possible for him to help inpu.
Inpus pov
"Congrats to our king and queen and prince and princess! " kay congratulate us and we all got back to partying danceing going on the rides and strolling through the gardens.
"So inpu what do you wanna do now?"
"How about we go on the love ride! "
"Alright well it's this way lets gold! "  we laughed as Bryan pulled me toward the boat ride we hoped inside and it slowly took us around the very pink ride full of hearts. We cuddled as the lovely piano music played.
The night had a bit more activities. I thought I'd leave but instead got my arm ripped off and sent Bryan home crying and had to defeat the Nordic book. I went back to Bryan's house and waited for him.
"Damnit bri you really had to get kidnapped. "
Bryan angerly muttered to himself throughing a bag to the ground.
"Bry? " he quickly looks up shocked and am began tearing  up.
"Inpu what the fuck! " he yelled
"Some activities happened and well Magnus is free now and I was wondering if I could apologize and still finish our plans? " I stood up opening my one arm for a hug with him quickly accepting it with me burying my head in his shoulder.
"Well let's finish our plans we aren't breaking ho now are we? " Bryan asked grabbing my shoulders and trying to heal the arm.
"No and I'm sorry I did that I was being selfish and was pissed off. " I sighed looking away.
"No it-its fine I was just worried" he smiled grabbing my chin and pulling me into a kiss. We let go and head to the kitchen and Bry makes salads we quickly ate played games and went to bed cuddling each other with my head nuzzled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and covered us with his wings.
Bryan's pov
It was so comfy I was happy he came back and we were able to get somewhat back together. Hopefully his heat tomorrow isn't to bad and were able to take care of it.
(Totally has been 12 hours and is now the next day)
I woke up with inpu not in my arms I hear muffled moans comming from the bathroom.
I carefully knock on the door" inpu are you in there dear? "
"N-n-ahhh~no"
I chuckle cracking the door open.
"Is it really your heat already come on out and I'll make some soup and we can cuddle. "N-ahh~no"  I open the door the rest of the way and he sat in the empty tub bitting his hand with his ears down and tail swaying.
"Come on babe " I pick him up he bit his hand harder opening the skin as blood dripped down his hand.
I brought him to our room and sat him down covering inpu with the blanket.
"I'll be right back" I went to move with my hand being held and pulled back.
"Do-do-ahh~ don't leave j-ju-ahhh~st d-do i-it"
"Do what babe " I smirked playing with his tail taking the covers off and slightly palming him.
"J-just ahhhhh~ Bry j-just f-fuck m-me! " he screamed out I kissed him. I lighly bit his bottom lip asking him to open more he quickly opened his jaw. I let my youngest explore and went down and removed his pants and boxers and carefully palming him and giving him a hand job.
I let go of the kiss and move over taking my pants and boxers off. Dear can you suck these please I want this to be as painless as possible. " he nodds and sucks both fingers quickly covering them. I slowly stick both of the fingers in and sissor them streaching him out. He moaned quietly streached more.  I moved and lined my member up and quickly shoved it in and let him get used to it. He quickly began moving his hips. I grabbed his hips and began slowly thrusting in and out. Soft beautiful moans escaped his mouth begging my to go faster or harder on followed each word going faster or harder. He cummed quickly but continued asking for more. I went as deep as I could. I went harder and faster. He cummed several times covering both of our stomachs.
"D-dear ngh~ in or out? "
"I-in-ahhh~ ngH~"  I go a little faster as I cummed filling him up I slowly pulled out as cummed fell out of his ass.
"D-do you feel better? "
"Y-yeah Jesus people warned me Aphrodites would go hard and be able to do a lot but damn. "  I picked him up and carried him over to the bath tub and ran a warm bath and see both of us in cleaning up then changed the sheets. I carried inpu back into the kitchen and sat him down and made him his favorite food. We finished eating and went over to the study he read while I did paperwork for other stuff. Inpu states another night with us once again cuddling only with waking up the next morning with him still in my arms.