bryan x jon

Steves pov
I keep shutting myself off and hiding in my room I don't really trust anyone here anymore sense Halloween. Everyone keeps telling me to give up but I know I can't bryan can't be dead there's no way. Glitch trap keeps yelling at bryan to stop fighting every night but I can't find them. Pat just stopped caring and molten stopped visiting to see any improvement. The others don't really talk to me and always look disappointed or mad at me. I've stopped doing shows and stopped even turning on at night. There's no point anymore.
"STEVE WAKE UP! " I hear Pat yell trying to power me on
"Yes Pat what's wrong? "I power on looking dull and just feeling numb.
" some sketchy looking dude says he needs to see you. Don't know what he wants heck he can take you for all I care just come down stairs he won't shut up about bryan. "
Pat rolled his eyes.
"Fine"
I left my room and headed down stairs seeing a green hair man whereing a torn suit with a black vest over it... He looked like someone I know....
"Um.... Hello? "
He quickly turned around gasping putting his hand over his mouth with tears peaking his eyes.
"M-molten was right"
"W-who are you?"
I tilt my head and he quickly gives me a hug.
"I'm one of bryans close friends and  here to take you home and split you and bryan into different bodies. "
"WAIT WAIT YOU CAN'T TAKE STEVE! " Pat tore him off of me.
"Who do you think you are trying to take one of my animatronics! Plus bryans gone there's no getting him back! "
"There's a way to get him back and yes I am taking him I got the CEO to sign the papers and I've been here everyday the past two weeks he doesn't even get to preform so why not! "
"That's because he's been faking things trying to scare us and then destroying things durning him doing the shit and then acting like he can't remember it! "
I stayed silent in the corner
"Steve when that happens does your vision go purple? "
I nod my head and he face palms and looks pissed.
"That's not him it's glitchtrap dumbass now Steve is comming with me so I can kill the mother fucker and get bryan and him separated! "
" you know what fine take him I don't give to fucks keep him well just destroy all his shit and sell it! "
The man pulls my hand pulling me out of the pizzareia put of the mall and sits me in the passenger seat of a truck.
....
"What's your name? "I ask breaking silence
" it's Jon I was a friend of bryan a really good one to" he smiled and then it turned into a frown.
"How'd you to meet? "
"We went to college together. "
"Oh so you were the one he said he missed. "
"What do you mean? "
He looked over at me as I messed with my fingers.
"Well before glitchtrap showed up he used to talk to me at night and would be sad and I asked about it he would just say he missed an old college friend! " I smiled and he smiled to.
After a little we showed up at a huge mansion it had a racecar track a pool and several bits of the house.
Jon walked up unlocking the door and leading me downstairs were a purple portal stood and a animatronic that looked basicly human and exactly like bryan layed on the ground.
Jon went over to a glass box moving it reveling a time control thing I forget what molten called it.
"Steve I need you to take this and walk into that portal I also need you to think about bryan when you do. "
"Wait what about glitch? "
"Shit-i forgot about that hang on. "
Jon walked over to a computer and pulled up and file and had me stand there as he went through my coding.
"Aha there's this fucker! "
Jon fist pumping. Ped the air as I saw a huge piece of purple code was deleted and put onto a ubs drive.
"Alright he should be gone hopefully that worked with my animatronics so it should work for you. "
I nod and picked up the green time thingy and a image of bryan appeared iny head and times he had with his friends.
"Whenever your ready Steve. "
I slowly walk through the portal and I entered the same black room and came face to face with bryan.
"Hi Steve! . "
"BRYAN! I knew you weren't dead! "
"Yeah glitch bitch just had me trapped were I couldn't do anything. " be sighed and smed and wrapped me into a hug.
"Thanks for saving me Steve now let's go! "
Me and bryan walked through a new portal with a lime greenish color and well I was still me but the animatronic human bryan on the floor moved it's arms and was looking at his hands and moving them around.
"I-it really worked! " bryan sounded surprised as buts of oil went down his face. He looked up and gasp when he saw Jon.
"J-jon! "
"B-bry! "
Jon ran to bryan tackling him sending the animatronic body to the ground as he hugged it tight and bryan hugged back.
Bryans pov
I-im back I had tears in my eyes as me and Jon tackled each other into a hug and we soon began kissing each other.
"Oh is that a thing friends do me and Pat did that under a mistletoe once! " Steve said happily making me chuckle.
"No Steve you kiss someone when you love them and care for them more then friends. "
"Oh? "
Jon chuckled and cuddled into my chest crying. Man he looked like a wreak his clothes were torn his eyes had dark bags under them and his hair was knotted.
"Jon bud are you ok you don't look so good. "
"I-im fine bryan I've just haven't really slept sense I hears about your death and non-stopped worked until I could figure out how to bring you back. "
"Hey Steve there's a big couch in the living room upstairs you can go shut down and lay there I'm going to take Jon up to my room and make him go to sleep. "
"Okay! " Steve stepped up the stairs . I kissed Jon's forehead and saw him already mostly passed out in my lap. I smiled and picked him up and carried him into my old room. I starred in shock as how everything was how I left it before I moved to the hotel the plus he's of me and Jon the picture of me and Jon on the rollar coster even my clothes.
I layed Jon down on the bed and layed  next to him and wrapped my arms around him. He turned over and burried his face in my metal chest and snuggled close.
I smiled and turned off with a blanket cover us.