A New Friendship?

Inpu pov

Its been a couple months sense me and Bryan got married a couple months ago and he wanted me to get along with one of his old friends...Jakey. I groan as Bryan hands me a bag full of snacks and water.

"Bry do I have to do this!" I cross my arms as he laughs and kisses my cheek

"Yes dear I've befriend and got along with all your friends, so you need to get along with Jakey and soon Jyles." He laughs

"I'm okay with Jyles he didn't threaten me and was pretty nice when I met him at the wedding.

"Alright fine but be nice and try and get to know him, he is the reason I met you sense he convinced me to go to the camp after the 6 months I locked myself in my house." He chuckled and I blushed remembering the first time we met.  

"Alright and your all packed now be nice please for me." He held my cheek as I growled.

"Fine, but only cause I love you dear." 

"I know I know now off you go have fun" He laughed  

I began my walk to the Asian pantheon area of the camp and knocked on Jakey's cabin door.

I hear light footsteps and the door opens to see Jakey.

"Hello...Oh its you" He opened the more so I could enter.

"Hey Jakey." I mumbled "Bryan told me to come here and said we needed to get along. I sighed and crossed my arms as he groaned.

"You know if you hadn't got into the way he would be mine right now." He growled

"And also maybe if you weren't a stalker he wouldn't have gotten creeped out and leave you for a little bit~" I laughed as he crossed his arms.

"That was an accident I was protecting him."

"From what"

"umm... The Seductive Rose-"
"He didn't show up till a few days before the Aphrodite's ball and we were already together and you and him  already had a fight try again."

"Okay shut the fuck up Inpu I was trying to make sure people...or dogs didn't try and steal him from me."

"Hey I'm not a fucking dog asshole!"

"You sure."

I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Look can we just try and get along Bryan really wants us to and says he'll forgive you if we did."

"H-He did-"

"Duh~ I'm going to go read if that's fine with you." I grab my book and sit in a small corner.

I feel my phone buzz the moment I sit down.

Dove- Dear get up and spend time with him all you guys have done is fight get off your ass now!

Me- Wait are you watching us

Dove- Maybe~

I look around and look through the windows and look up at the trees.

"What are you doing?"

"Bryan is watching us I'm looking for him."
"What do you mean he's watching us?"
"He just yelled at me over text for reading in the corner."
He began helping me look through the windows.

"Inpu come here your going to die!" Jakey yells laughing .

I walk over to a small window next to his desk and see tuffs of grayish white hair, a piece of rainbow tailcoat and a pair of obvious large white wings. He peeks his head up and quickly ducks back down after seeing us dying of laughter.

"Oh now that shit is funny."

"BRYAN DEAR WE SEE YOU!"

"BRY YOU SHOULD GET BETTER AT STALKING JUST COME INSIDE!"

We both stand there dying hearing yelling from outside from the bush.

"NO ONE IS HERE UMM IM A...A...A BIRD YEAH CAW CAW!"

We start laughing more gasping  for breath and we both sit down on the floor.

"Ok can we both agree that he is the worse at stalking."

"Hell yeah,"

"So I Guess the one thing we have in common is that Bryan is the weirdest person ever." I laugh 

"Yeah he really is." 

We went on and on about things we've done with Bryan, and soon found some common interest. One being is tea and getting connected to  others easily. Hours went by as we talked, had tea it soon turned night fall with wisp of redish pink, yellow, orange crossing the sky as the sun went down clearing the sky leaving speckles of white stars behind it.

"Well Jakey I guess I better get home and get the bird out of the bush what do you think."

"Yeah I think the bird passed out in the bush though." I turn around and see feet and legs sticking out the side of the bush. I shake my head knowing he's an idiot for being out in the open like that.

"Yeah I might wanna go get him before any Villains see and take him." I sigh as he nods.

"See you later Jakey!" I yell as i run out of the cabin and to the bush seeing him peacefully sleeping with his phone in his hand. I chuckle picking him up and waving to Jakey and began the walk back to the house.