Kaiba x Mors x Ashara pt2

No ones pov
The three all finished cleaning up and all went and laid down slowly falling asleep until the next day.
Mors pov
I slowly emarged from the darkness to find both ashara and kaiba gone. I try and get up but quickly fail falling to the ground. I hear a snicker from the stairway and see kaiba standing there with his hand lightly tilted and over his mouth as a huge smirk crossed his face.
"Your a asshole you know that right. " I say slowly crawling over there and him bending down and grabbing my chin.
"Hehe yes darling I know now do you need some help there? " he smirked as I nodded my head as he picked me up and carried me to the table.
"Well hello kaiba and mors! " ashara says sitting in one of the chairs as kaiba puts me down.
"Good morning ashara our dear mors here is having trouble walking after last night. " I see a smirk fall across asharas face. I quickly flip him off.
"Good morning masters for breakfast were having a blueberry pancakes with orange juice and fruit! " meri says happily placing the food down and standing to the side.
"Meri are you going to go eat or are you going to stand there and starve go eat with your sister go on! " kaiba says waving his hand as he puts a fork full of pancake into his mouth. (Sorry I'm hungry) it was silence for a couple of minutes until,
"Sooooo what should we do today? " kaiba says breaking the silence.
"How about we just stay here and cuddle and watch movies. " ashara says eating pieces of apple dipping it into the syrup.
No ones pov
They all quickly finished there breakfast Ashara carried Mors into the movie room as they all say down and covered themselves with a thin blanket as they all cuddled into each other with ashara on the end kaiba on Ashara and mors laying in Kaibas lap.
They began the movie spree going through the Harry Potter movies, twighlight, hunger games, extra, mors soon feel asleep with kaiba and ashara quickly falling behind  cuddling closer then before with the sounds of Percy Jackson in the background.