ashara x kaiba

Kaibas pov
I held onto the pole with tears falling down my face.
"Kaiba"
"Hmm"
"You know you don't deserve him~"
Ashara came up and rubbed my shoulder as I held myself. I turned around and hugged him and started crying in his shoulder.
"Kaiba, he was only using you for his entertainment. " ashara held me closer and lifted my chin.
"But, kaiba I love you unlike him. "
Our faces slowly got closer to each other . Our noses touched and our foreheads touched. Our lip slowly connected in a warm embrace. Ashara moved his hand from my chin and wrapped his arms around my waist.  I moved my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. 
We let go but stayed in the postion we were in.
"I love you kaiba, and I have for awhile"
" i-i do to ashara~" I hugged him again and we held hands as we walked back to the pyramid.
(Time skip a few months later)
Me and ashara got even closer then before we went on a lot of dates, cuddles happendee basicly every night, and kisses most of the day. It was great we loved each other a lot the one thing was.... Mors I always saw him snarling at us from afar whenever we went on a date. I've seen him fly around the pyramid a lot.
Ashara always tells him to go away or tries to fight him. However mors normally leaves after the first threat. Welp I don't think I'm going to worry about it for now I think I'm just going to cuddle my love and be happy!