Ashara x kaiba smutt

Kaibas pov
I was trying to figure out everything that had been happening the past couple days. First More beats the shit out of me, Miri quits and then estili leaves, are they all right am I a selfish brat who only thinks of myself, am I really heartless, does anyone actually like me... What if everyone has just been faking it.
"Kaiba~! " I hear ashara yell out as he fly's up onto the balcony walking into my room looking around finding my on the couch with my legs up to my chest and my head buried in them.
"Kaiba are you ok? " he asked touching my shoulder making me slightly flintch.
"H-hey ashara! " I say lifting my head a little showing my puffy eyes from crying.
"Kaiba dear what's wrong did something happen!? " ashara asks hugging me.
"Are are you going to leave me to? " I ask looking up to see him shocked.
"W-what! " ashara says pulling me back into another hug.
"If your going to leave me do it now I'm already in a bunch of pain I don't care if anybody else adds onto it. " I say burying myself back into a ball.
Asharas pov
Kaiba went back into and ball in his couch and began crying once again. It hurt me to see him like this. I carefully pick him up and lay him on his bed.
"W-what are you doing ashara? " he asked looking shocked
"I'm going to show you how much I love you dear! " I smile and go down and kiss him. I feel him grab the back of my head scrunching his fingers and wrapping then around my long hair. After a second we let go and I begin quickly stripping kaiba.
I quickly begin to take my clothing off and push into him.
"Nghhh~ ashara" he moaned my name perfectly making me blush I slowly begin moving going at angles touching every part of his insides making him moan louder with each thrust. I wanted him to feel loved after everything that had happened to him. After a little cum goes all over both me and kaiba his claws digging into my neck.
"Ahhh~fa-faster" kaiba moans out I quickly begin going faster into him his head fell back with his hair dropping and his ears down as his tail was moving all over the place. I grabbed it and began slightly tugging on it making him moan more. He soon cummed again I let go of his tail and dab my fingers into the cum and drag them across his stomach and putting them into his mouth thrusting them then in and out as he moaned. I take them out with strings of sliava coming with I go down to his member and begin giving him a hand job rubbing the tip of it until I cummed filling his ass up. I slowly removed my member from him and leaned into his ear.
"Is that enough proof that I love you? " I ask smirking as he quickly nodded his head I squeezed his member making him moan a little more. I pick him up and bring him into the bathroom and run a warm bath and slowly put both of us in cleaning all the cum off. We ended the night laying on the couch cuddleing watching a movie slowly falling asleep with the warmth of each other.