molten x bryan (smutt)

Moltens POV.
I was on my way to bryans house I was finally going to confess to him that was until I saw him being attacked.
"BRYAN! " I yell out hopeing he would hear me.
"Molten what are you doing here! " he calls back and quickly runs and hides behind me with twisted Bonnie running after him.
"WhAt aRe YoU DoInG HeRe MoLtEn. " Bonnie says
"That's none of your business now LEAVE. " I tell him.
"I'm OnLy HeRe On OrDeRs MoLtEn. "
"well tell your boss that now is not the right time. " I snapped back.
Bonnie quickly leaves running up to a car and driving away.
"Thanks molten but what are you doing here? " Bryan ask
"Well I wanted to tell you that i-i l-love you" I say somewhat confused. Bryans face quickly turns red.
"Well i- I love yo-you to molten" he says back
"Really" I say
"Well yeah" bryans says back.
Bryans POV
Omg omg molten just confessed. I've liked him sense we first found him in the pizzeria and now he's confessing this is the best day ever.
"Bryan may I try something? " molten ask
"Huh sure molt-" before I could finish I'm quickly pulled into a kiss. I slowly melted into the kiss as I feel him stick his tonuge in my mouth exploring each and every inch of my mouth.
I soon enough picked up and brought I side my house.
We separate so I could get air.
"Molten what are you planing? " I ask
"Well I was hopping we could try something humans do normally leftly did help me get a upgrade that did give me a item for this activity. " he smirks and looks at me with listed filled eyes.
"What activity molten.? " I ask
"You'll see bryan~"
He soon enough begins to climb the stairs and places me down on a bed in the spare bedroom.
He begins to kiss me again. Once again after awhile we seperate and I see molten thinking.
"What are you thinking about? " I ask
" oh I was just wondering if you have any toys~? " he ask
I begin to turn even more red as I look at him quickly now realizing this activity.
"There under the bed In the corner in a box. " I answer
Moltens pov
I quickly look under the bed and find the box. I smirk and come back and plant it on the bed.
"Are you ready to get started I smirk. He quickly shakes his head.
I begin to pull his jacket off and throw it. Right after words I tore his shirt off and threw it. I attacked his neck leaving hickeys everywhere making sure they bleed and licking the blood off.
" ahhhh~" he moans out looking at me with the cutest face showing both innocents and lust.
I begin to tear his pants off and leave a trail off hickeys down his stomach all the way to his waist and begin to pull on the boxers tearing them off.
I begin to look through the box finding many items I grab a couple and set them aside.
I then take a couple of my wires and hold his hands above his head and begin to suck on his nipple and playing with the other one.
"Ahhh~ m- molten"he moans out
" hmm I don't really like that name how about daddy or master how does that sound? " I ask as I quickly begin to rub and mess with his member.
"Ahhhh~y-yes m-mastet~" that sent me more over the edge than I thought it would I quickly go and grab a cock ring and tighten it around his member and grabbing a vibrating dildo and sticking it up his ass.
"Ahhhh~ m- master w-what are y-you planning. " he ask
"Well I figure we would make the best out of this and you have quite the slection of toys why not we use them all today hmm. " I ask.
His eyes become wider but before he could say anything I turn the dildo on max and begin thrusting it in and out.
"Ahhhhh-ahhhh~" he quickly turns into a moaning mess. I reach over and I grab a shock collar and put it around his neck and find the remote putting the collar on low and leaving it on.
"Ahhhhh~m-ahhh~aster."
"Yes" I say
"F-f ahhhh~uck m-me ahhhhh~pl-ple~ahhhhhhh~ase." He moans
"Hmm maybe after a while. " I smirk
I continue thrusting the dildo and I begin to play and suck on his nipples again.
"Ahhhhh~~"
I quickly reach over and grab another vibrator and stuck it under his dick and turned it on max level and turned the collar onto medium.
"Ahhhhhh~ m-ahhhh~as-ahhhh~ ter. " he moans.
I continue playing with his body to I become bored I turn off the dildo and pull it out. I reach into my suit and push a button and it pulls out my member.
"Ahhhhhh~ m-ahhhhh~ster w-what ahhhhh~ are you d-ahhhhhh~oing? " he ask
"Well you asked me to fuck you. " I smirk as I shove my member into his ass and begin thrusting at a inhuman speed going as fast and hard as I could.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh~ m-ahhhhhhhh~st-ahhhhhhhhh~et." He moans
I continue to thrust until I hit a spot that must of been his prostate.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~ master~ r-ahhhh~ight t-there. " he moans out.
I continue hitting that spot with all my might and going as fast as I could until I got a idea I grabbed a vibrator and the vibrating dildo and I stick the dildo in with my member and I put the vibrator next to the other one and put both on max and begin thrusting the dildo at the same speed as my member.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh~ mmmmm~ m-ahhhhhh~a-ahhhhhhhh~st-ahhhhhh~er."
Bryans POV
So much was going in j was beging shocked and vibrations were going through out my body and molten had been using his member and the dildo to fuck me it felt good but It was overwhelming.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~ m-a-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~st-ahhhhhhhhhh~er m-o-ahhhhhhhhhh~re ahhhhhhhhhh~." I moan as I try to form words.
moltens POV
He asked for more with was surprising I reach over to the box and find rope and a little paddle also another vibrator and vibrating dildo.
I smirk as I let him go from my wires and tie him up as I continue thrusting both my member and the dildo I than add the second vibrating dildo on the other side of my member and I add the vibrator to the other two and turn both on max. I than take the paddle and begin to spank his ass and use my wires to shock and touch his body .
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~m-ahhhhhhhhhhhh~ mmmmmmmhhhhhhhh~." His eyes soon went to the back of his head as I thruster my member and the dildos all at different speeds making sure to hit every piece of his insides. I stoped using the paddle but continue to shock him I slowly began to turn the shock collar onto max.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~" he couldn't stop moaning I loved it I quickly went down and kissed him as be moaned throughout the kiss.
"Bryan are you enjoying this? " I ask him
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~y-ahhhhhhhh~e-ahhhhhhhhhhmmmmhhh~ sssss~" he moans out as he squirms and moves his hips as I thrust in him
" do you want more like. " I chuckle seeing him like this hoping he would say yes so I could go over the edge with him.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh~ye-ahhhhhhhhh~sss~ m-ahhhhhhhhhhh~ster~." He tries to moan out
Bryans POV
Oh god why did I say yes but it feels so good I feel him begin to go faster than before and shocked me even more. I began to tear up from all the pain and pleasure from this. I really needed to cum but I couldn't. I had so many dry organisms and it was begining to hurt.
"Ahhhhhhhhh~m-oahhhhhhhhhh~ten."
When I said that knew I just fucked up
Moltens POV
"Now Bryan what did I say you should call me? " I chuckle as I see he wasn't really paying attention as he was to busy moaning simply I grabbed a wip that was in the box and began to wip his back.
After a little bit later.
I was finally finished I quicklyed cummed inside of Bryan I wish we could continue but he looked like he was going to pass out.
I really quick shock him a could more times and thrust a little bit more. I slowly turned everything off level by level leaving it on each level for a little but before removing it and putting it back I did the dildos last than finally removed my member and I saw Bryan had passed out. I quickly finish cleaning up and I go and lay in bed with him and slowly fall asleep.
" I -l-love y-you m-mo-molten." Bryan quietly whispers before cuddling into me fully and passes out.