Kaiba X Ashara

Kaiba pov

I was on my way to help Atlas with his little family problem maybe I could see his sibblings. I do wonder what all has happened here I mean this is there dead fathers home. I told Ashara where I was just incase he wanted to join he saddly said he might be a little late but whatever. I walk up and instantly get hit with the wonderful smells of flowers and oceans. I look around at the garden I soon see Atlas sitting on a bridge.
"Why hello dear atlas! " I shout seeing him look up
"Oh h-hey kaiba. " Atlas answered sounding like he had been crying.
"Atlas dear have you been crying what's wrong where's inpu? " I question rushing over to the dear child seeing tear stains down his face.
"I-its nothing kaiba and papa has been busy I haven't seen him in awhile I did learn more about brydad tho. " he said somewhat smiling but quickly frowning and tearing up again.
I sat down and gave him a hug.
"It's alright dear here would you like to see the memory's now?" I ask making sure he still wants to know all what happened.
"Yes i need to know everything and the truth. " Atlas beams out
"Alright well here grab my hand dear. " I say holding my hand out as he takes it I gently put my hand on the bridge as light flows through us as we instantly see everything the wedding, the beach party, River, inpus and bryans first kiss, the death of helios, and lastly seeing bryans death seeing a purple monster being defeated and Bryan falling to his deaf. I look back crying seeing Atlas also tearing up. I once again hug him. I suddenly see a purple creature like the thing in the memory flying quickly towards Atlas with a sword. I quickly jump in front of him getting stabbed in the arm and Atlas had been flung into the small pound. He looked scared. I quickly took my cat claws out and tried attacking the beast only for him to quickly take me on.
"WeLl WeLl WhO MaY YoU Be? " the creature asked
"I AM KAIBA THE SON OF BASET AND I DEMAND YOU LEAVE THIS PLACE AND LEAVE THIS CHILD ALONE! " I yell as he floats in front of the house
"WeLl KaIbA I Am ThE SeDuCtIvE RoSe! " Sr yelled back as he ran back stabbing kaiba in the stomach and quickly flying off.
Asharas POV
I was on my way to meet up with kaiba when a creature flew above me laughing I quickly ran over seeing kaiba with several stab wounds and a child crying over him trying to heal him.
"W-who a-are you? " asked the child quickly covering Kaiba trying to make sure he doesn't get hurt.
"I am a Ashara I am a friend of Kaina may I heal him and you tell me who you are. " I say calmly and quickly bending down and grabbing kaiba as the child ran inside running back out with bandages.
Timeskip of bandaging kaiba
Kaiba POV
I slowly opened my eyes seeing Ashara quickly freaking out not seeing Atlas.
"Ashara WHERES ATLAS PLEASE TELL ME THAT THING DIDN'T GET HIM! " I question wincing trying to sit up to look for Atlas being pushed back down by ashara.
"Kaiba the child is fine he is with his father dont worry he wasn't harmed and inpu sends his thanks
"Ashara says calmly hugging me as I began blushing hugging back.
" h-hey ashara weird question but c-vould we possibly ya know cuddle? " I ask
"Sure kaiba. " ashara says climbing up cuddling into me making sure not to touch my cuts as I cuddle my head into his chest.