Bryan x Jyles Fluff

Bryans pov

I broke the lamp, all I could think of at the time was how he must hate my guts, he is going to leave the moment he gets out. As my mind is filling with dark thoughts and overthinking everything... that was until I was engulfed in a giant hug.

"J-Jyles?" I ask 

"H-hey Bry l-long time no see." Jyles says looking down at me, with tears streaming down his face and he quickly hugs me tighter "I-I missed you so much !" Jyles buried his head in my shoulder and then quickly began to laugh.

"I-I missed you to J-Jyles I-I thought you'd leave me the moment y-you got out." I cried out as Jyles stopped hugging me and grabbed my shoulder. 

" W-why would I L-leave you Bryan your my best friend we've known each other sense we were kids and that's why I want to do this." Jyles smiled then leaned down and peaked my lips.

My face flushed red as I leaned in and kissed him.

"I l-love you to Jyles." I smile teary eyed 

Jyles pov

I was finally out of that stupid lamp, the moment the mist cleared I saw Bryan stressing and crying and looked freaked out. The moment I saw him I ran and hugged him tight. He quickly looked up.

"J-Jyles?" he asked.

"H-hey Bry  l-long time no see." I say looking down at him crying. I hugged him tighter slowly tearing up.   "I-I missed you so much !" I almost yelled and buried my head in his shoulder and began laughing, I missed him so so much all I could see for what felt like centuries was just darkness but now my best friend was right in front of me. 

"I-I missed you to J-Jyles I-I thought you'd leave me the moment y-you got out." Bry cried out I quickly stopped hugging and griped his shoulders as tight as I  could .

" W-why would I L-leave you Bryan your my best friend we've known each other sense we were kids and that's why I want to do this." I smiled I was nervous and leaned down and peaked him on the lips not want to make him uncomfortable. I step back until suddenly was pecked on the lips. I look back and see Bryan flushed red and I touch my lips and quickly turn red. 

"I l-love you to Jyles." Bryan said tearing up 

I quickly began tearing up and grabbed his waist and kissed him pulling him in as I feel him kiss back and wrap his arms around my neck.

"Hey Jyles I-It's been awhile sense you've had my food how about I cook your favorite food." Bryan said 

"Aw hell yeah I do !" i yell happily running to the kitchen. I helped Bryan cook then we sat down and ate ending the night laying in the game room cuddling watching a movie then slowly falling asleep. 

Bryans Pov

I was so happy that he felt the same way as I did, I cuddled into him feeling the warmth of his body and his cape gently wrapped around me as we quietly slept together. I was so happy after everything that had been happening this moment made me feel so much better and I knew someone had my back for the first time in 2 years. Maybe we could go to camp together and make everything better.