sno bryan x jackson smutt

WARNING
drugging drink
Kidnapping
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacksons pov
I sat with bryan drinking tea I had a plan to trick him and take him home, he was always  on alert around even tho were dating I've been able to get him to be a bit more chill but I can't wait anymore... I need him.
"Oh sorry Jacksons were out of tea here let me go get some more I'll be right back! " he smiles and rushes to refill the kettle I drop a small sleeping pill into his drink sense it had still half the cup. I smirk as he rushes back setting the kettle down and grabbing a cookie taking a bite into it.
"So how have you been bryan? "
"Oh *gulp* I'm good the humans have been hunting us more often so alpha says we have to always be alert! " he wagged his tail as he took a sip of his drink
" so how do you feel"
"A litt-le ti-" before he could finish he passed out falling to the flour limp just laying there.
"Tch tch you should never leave your drink unattended dear you never know what could happen. " I pick him up and start carrying him to my house laying him on the  bed. I get a light shock collar that won't hurt him and chain him to a wall. I lay on the bed hugging him falling asleep next to him.
Time skip
Bryan's pov
I wake up at Jacksons house and he's laying there cuddling me it looks like its the next day maybe... I feel something around my throat and I look around seeing a chain on the wall I tug it a Yelp as i feel small shock go through my body.
"Bryan are you good? " Jackson wakes up rubbing his eyes
"Jackson w-whats this?! " I point to the shock collar and sort of tug at it
Jackson's pov
"Now now bry don't tug on it it'll shock you more here let me get you some tea" I smirk getting up and brewing a pot and getting two teacups setting a pink fake blood sugar cube into my cup and a small pink pill in Bryan's I believe it causes heat earlier then usual so this should be fun. I grab the pit off the stove and pour the tea into the cups and grab the cups giving the one with the pill to Bryan. I take a sip of mine as Bryan glares at his.
"Why is it pink? "
"Oh I brewed a rose tea it's for... Healing" I take another sip.
"What am I healing? "
"Oh... Um it's just something nice for after like naps however mine is blood try the rose tell me what you think! " I smile smirking behind the cup, he looks at the cup weird
"Don't you trust me? "
"Y-yeah." He sighs and takes a large gulp and his eyes go pink then back to normal and his ears go down and he drops the cup with it falling to the floor shattering as he curls himself it a ball whispering shit to himself.
"Do you need some help? " I pet making it wag.
"This w-wasnt suppose to come till next month~" he whimpered with his ears down.
"Well I think I can help~" I rub his back as he whimpered nodding his head I roll him over and hit on his stomach and lean down and peck his slips moving down to his neck
"Mmmmh~"
"Don't worry dear I'll make it all better~"
I move my hands up his shirt wrapping my hand around his waist moving his pants down inch by inch.
Bryan looks away as I finally get the rest down .
"Why are you looking down look at me"
"Noo~" he moves his head to the side I grab his chin and got off his stomach leaning on it.
"Look at me wolfy "
He nodded his head as I rubbed his thighs spreading his legs apart showing his ass.
I tug my pants and boxers down and shove the tip of my member into him making him moan tug on the chain a little shocking him making him moan louder. I stick my entire member in and start slowly thrusting it getting quicker every once in a while. He moves his arms up moaning as he bounces off my member with moans filling the room. My fingers dig into his waist as I go quicker. Cum soon covers me and brys stomachs. I go harder as his back atcha his ears shoot up and his tail wags.  I cum inside of him and pull out and tug on his tail.
" do you feel better? " 
He nodds and starts dozing off
I crawl into the bed and stratle him in my lap as we cuddle going to sleep