Mors x Kaiba smutt

Mors pov
Me and kaiba were fighting I threw him into his pillar and was now chokeing him on the throne with a small dagger in my hand I reach over to his arm and dragged the knife down for some reason kaiba moaned out and quickly blushed.
"What the fuck kaiba! " I say dropping him to the ground
"S-sorry I have a knife kink. " he says scratching the back of his head
"And it seems I can still make you hard mors can't i~" kaiba tease as he sees the slight buldge in my pants.
"K-kaiba shut up that was a one time thing. "
I stutter remembering that night it was awesome but he wouldnt let me fuck him again after what I did.
"Do you want some help there buddy? " kaiba says he has moved onto his knees and began to slightly palm my clothes member. I bite my lip trying not to moan.
"C-could we take this somewhere else please? " I asked as Kaiba stood up
"Sure mors let's go to the bedroom you remember were the toys are right? " he asked with me nodding.
We walked up the stairs he's changed all but a few of the pictures of himself to him and his friends and a couple of his mother and the brypu kids.
We make it up to the room and kaiba places the same box from last time onto the bed and sits down.
"Ready to start already kaiba?~? " I say as kaiba crosses his legs and slightly purrs.
"When aren't I ready mors. " he says I reach over and begin to slightly scratch behind his ear making him moan and pur. I take off his neck piece and lean him down I reach up his skirt and begin rubbing his inner thigh getting close to his member making him moan as he moves his hands above his head. 
I grab my knife a cut the skirt off and go to his thighs and slowly drag the knife across as small trickles of blood slowly falls down. This made kaiba moan louder and slightly squirm.
"Are you going to have all the fun kaiba or are you gonna give me some? " I ask he quickly sits up and takes off my cape and slowly unzips my pants and slowly pulls them down along with my boxers.
He begin to play with my member and soon licks the tip and rubs it up and down. He soon stops and lays back down. I reach into the box finding a couple newer toys inside. I grab some of the items I've had more experience using and then a couple of the newer ones.  I pull kaibas legs and open them and carefully rub  the inner thigh teaseing him again.
"Hmm~mors stop teaseing~" kaiba complained as he loved his tail around my leg.  I grab one of the vibradors and set it on to high and run it down his stomachs and in his thighs then I hook it onto his member. Kaiba moaned as I dragged it across. I go back and grab to smaller sticky vibradors and stick them onto his thighs and turn them onto low making him moan louder. I slowly push my member into his ass and slowly begin thrusting in and out going faster and turning the vibradors on his thighs up onto the highest setting. I grab another thing of sticky vibradors and place them a little bit away from the other ones and turn them on high. Kaiba arches his back as he moans louder I grab my knife again and carefully make cuts into his stomach. After a little kaiba cum covers both of our stomachs I reach down and begin tugging on his tails it curled around my hand I reach back into the box and grab a dildo and stick in his ass with my member and slowly pump it in and out stretching him out further I small his thighs as the vibrations go through out his body I begin rubbing his v line. He began squiming and moving around as I continues thrusting both the dildo and my member. Kaiba cummed again following with me slowly behind Cumming deep inside of him.