bryan x jyles

Smutt warning

Bryan's pov
I sat in my study reading and trying figure some stuff out about the rose. After the ball inpu had left me for good and magnus followed him into the underworld. I feel warm tears run down my face as I remember that night
Flashback
"I-inpu wait! "
"What Bryan I'm obviously not wanted here so why should I stay! " tear fill my eyes
"I DO INPU I LOVE DON'T GO JUST BECAUSE XYLO WON'T HELP WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO HELP ON OUR OWN! "
"No Bryan I love you to but... Watching them betray me was my last straw and who knows who else will... Bryan I'm. Breaking up with you I'm leaving forever. " I feel more tears flow as I reach my hand out to him
"N-n-no please wait! " I cry watching him walk through the portal. I put my head down and I sit on a bar stool and waited for any sign that inpu would come back.
"Bryan? " I turn around and see xylo and Magnus.
"H-hey "
Magnus rushes over "why are you crying"
"D-dont worry about it are you okay i heard about the book situation. " they held my cheek and pulled me into a hug.
"I-im fine xylo found a spell and got the book out of me... Where's inpu? "
"H-hey said he was breaking up with m-me and that there going back to the underworld" I see Magnus shocked and let's go of me and they ran up the stairs.
"W-Wait where are you going! " I stand up
"If he went back there then. . . I'm going back to good bye Bryan. " I cry more watching them enter the room. I leave the pyramid. I leave with tears filling my eyes and went home.
End of flashback
I feel tears prick my eyes remembering the night . I wipe them away and close the book putting it back on the shelf.
"At this point I wish the rose would just kill me" I mumble to myself holding my head. I stand up and walk into the kitchen and start preparing some food. I think about makeing a salad but I suddenly stopped. I put the bowl in the fridge and walk away. I go back sitting in the office.
"My my why is the pretty boy sad" I turn and see jyles standing in the doorway.
"H-hey j-jyles" he walks over and puts is hand on my cheek and uses his thumb to wipe a few tears away.
"Bryan bud are you okay? "
I sigh "i-its not been great the past couple of weeks jyles... "
"Did the fucking jackel do anything on swear I told him if he did anything i"
"He left"
"What"
"Right after the ball he broke up with me and left for the underworld" I cry more and jyles pulls me into a hug.
"Bry I'm sorry come here pretty boys like you shouldn't be crying like this. " he hugged me tight as I cried. I soon felt myself slipping out of consciousness.
"J-jyles"
"Yeah Bry"
"I'm tired"
"Then sleep pretty boy I'm right here don't worry" he smiled and I fell asleep burying my face into his chest.
After a couple months Bryan got closer to jyles then before he once again barely left his house worried that something would happen sr somewhat disappeared people around camp were worried that something happened. Jyles visited the house practically daily always disapearing for hours on end.
Jyles pov
Bryan laid in my lap as we sat out on the dock looking outside at the beauty. I played with his hair running my fingers through his hair.
"J-jyles"
"Yes Bry"
"I-i love you" I blush and smile.
"I love you to pretty boy I have for awhile" Bryan blushes to and sits up. He leans in and begins kissing me. I blush more and return the kiss pulling Bry closer. We pulled away and smiled. I lay back down and Bryan laid on my chest. We laid there for a few hours holding each other as we watched the sky.
Bryan's pov
I cuddled jyles as we watched the beautiful sky. I look up and see jyles watching me smiling. I smile back and kiss him.
"Jyles what are we now. "
"Well pretty boy do you want to date? "
I nod but then stop
"B-but everyone I've loved has left me so many times promise you won't leave me like they did! " I nuzzle more into his chest.
"Of course Bry I'll never leave you" he smiled I hugged him tight and soon past out. I could feel him chuckle and move picking my body up and carry it away.
Inpus pov
I sat in the underworld ever sense the ball Magnus refuses to talk to me. I mostly just stay in my room reading. I pick up a book and a small folded piece of paper fell out.
I pick it up and unfold it.
It's Bryan it was a picture of us at the ball and behind it was a picture of him planting flowers not noticeing I was there. I smile but I quickly drops.
I missed him I still love him even tho it's been several months sense we've even talked. I sigh knowing I broke his heart and he probably doesn't want to see me.... But what if he's waited for me.... Maybe he's still single and I could try again. I chuckle and jump up and pack a bag.
I run out and see Magnus look at me and stops me.
"Where are you going this time"
"Back to the camp I need to see Bryan! "
"Last I saw him you left him heartbroken on the floor of the cabin. "They stood there with there arms crossed as  I sigh.
"I know and I wanna make it up to him"
"I doubt he even wants to see you inpu you hurt him like really bad. " they sigh and let me go. I run to the portal and appear in the old closet room now empty with a few cobwebs. I sigh and walk out seeing no one there. I sneak away and quickly head over to Bryan's house.
Jyles pov
I carried Bryan inside and I lay him down on his bed and I crawl beside him holding him tight my arms wrapped around his waist. Bryan rolls over and nuzzles his face into my chest wrapping his arms around my torso. I smile and bury my face in his soft hair and fall asleep.
Inpu pov
I make the long trip to Bryan's house. In the distance I can see the beautiful cherry blossoms. It definitely changed from the last time I was there. I look around roses are still no where present but hundreds of different flowers covered the grounds with fountains. I gasp seeing the bushes and the water features. I knew Bryan loved planting but to this level damn this must of taken months.
I walk up the stairs and stop the throne was gone the weird glowing things were still there. It was much more open.
"BRYAN ARE YOU HOME! " I call out I look around
Waiting in the lounge room.
"BRYAN! " I call out again I begin getting nervous that Bryan wasnt here but where could he be...
"And why are you here? " I don't recognize the voice but it's not Bryan's.
Jyles pov
After a few hours I hear yelling from the main room. Bryan grunts and nuzzles closer. Within the hours we were asleep I got hot and had thrown my shirt across the room I carefully escaped brys grasp leaving him there sound fully asleep. The yelling started once again. I groaned and started looking for my shirt. After looking and not finding the bloody thing I just walk out.
I growl seeing inpu wondering around
"And why are you here? " I frown still growling,
"No who are you? " inpu crosses his arms and leans back a little.
"Heh well inpu my name is jyles" I chuckle watching confusion cover his face.
"Well jyles how do you know my name" I chuckle and begin floating.
"Well inpu I answered one of your questions so I think it's only fair that you answer mine now what are you doing here! " I growl crossing my arms.
Inpu pov
I was terrified who the fuck was this guy and how'd he know my name. I know Bryan talked about jyles every once in a while but how is he jyles. Also why the fuck is he shirtless and so damn jacked.
"Well I came to talk to Bryan... Jyles" I said he name with venom in my voice and you could feel the tension in the air as we stood starring at each other.
"There now why are you here jyles? " i have a death glare on him as  he chuckles
"Oh I'm simply been doing the same thing I've done the past couple months inpu hanging with my best friend but  I just so happened to pulled my cards right ~" I couldn't speak I was just to stunned was I really a day late to even attempt to get Bryan back had I been that selfish and caught up in my own mind to even try and come back.
"Jyles why'd you get out of bed" Bryan stood near the door way in a sweater and jeans. He was rubbing his eyes and yawning Jyles smiles.
"Oh I was deal with an unwanted guest" he growled and Bryan looked up and gasp.
"I-inpu! " i see small tears prick his eyes jyles does as well and wipes them away with his thumb and pulled Bryan closer hugging him.
"B-bryan" Inpu gasp
"W-what are you here for? " Bryan sighed
"W-well i came to... Apologize I left out of selfishness and because I was pissed... But Bryan it's also cause I never lost feelings for you. "
I see tears now pouring down Bryan's face and his eyes slowly getting puffy.
Bryan looks down for second seemingly trying to process everything that just happened. He looks up again.
"I-if you did why'd you take almost a year to come back! " I was shocked and didn't think about that jyles hid his smile well but I knew he had one it was quite obvious.
"I-i just couldn't face anyone... "
"You didn't have to inpu y-you left me t-there crying a-and alone a-after you knew w-what I was g-going through! "
I sigh and make a mental note to attempt to at least become friends with Bryan later on and without another word I took my leave.