Ashara x Mors smutt

Mors pov
Me and ashara have been dating for a while now. I decided to wait near by to pick ashara up from kaibas party however when it was getting late I went to see what was going on and saw him... Kissing kaiba.  I flew away crying and went back to the castle.
A couple hours later

"Mors! Where are you! " ashara yelled soon walking into my room and sitting next to me on the bed.
"What do you want I thought you were dating kaiba!" I muffled through the pillow that I was hugging.
"Dear i only did that because he was starting to suspect me from the plan I'm sorry dear but I think I can make it up to you! " ashara said rubbing my back.
"A-are you sure? " I ask turning over and being pulled into a hug
"Here I can show you. " ashara smirked as he began taking off my clothes and lean down and slowly began to kiss my neck slowly moving down my torso leaving marks and carefully kissing one last mark and going up and kissing me on the lips.
Asharas pov
I kiss mors carefully bitting his lips as I go down and begin to slowly palm his member carefully squeezing it and rubbing my finger in the slit. Moans could be heard from mors as I continued I stopped and put three fingers into mors ass and scissored them and curled them. I removed them then lined my member up and stuck it in carefully thrusting in and out trying to be careful. He soon cummed covering both of our stomachs I still continued only going harder and faster getting louder moans from Mors as he began to arch his back and throw his head back. I soon cummed filling him up. I slowly pulled out and stuck my fingers in covering them in the cum and stuck them into his mouth.
"Suck big boy" I smirk as he begins licking the clean I go back down and draw and circle around his ass and rub his inner thigh making him moan louder . He soon cums again.
"There we go does this probe I care baby? " I ask moving my fingers  he quickly nodded and tried to sit  up and wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me into another kiss as we layed down and cuddled for the night.