shino x Artemis

Artemis pov

It's was a normal day at the cafe. I was working my butt off to make it up to riku about the customers. I was working in the back making cakes when I heard a slight ding.
I rush out seeing a older man waiting at the register.
"Hello sir! " I say with a joyful voice
"What would you like today we have some delicious red velvet cupcakes for sale if you'd like to try-" I was quickly interrupted by the man.
"Ya know your a boy you shouldn't be wearing that. " the man says in a rude tone
"Huh- what do you mean? " I ask
"Boys shouldn't wear those. " he say looking me up and down.
"Your parents must be disappointed in you working here. " he says as he goes and sits down.
"I want a vanilla frap with chocolate sauce and it better be free for the service. " he says as he begins scrolling through his phone. At this point I was in utter shock. I ran to the back and quickly made his drink gave it to him gave and gave him the bill.
"I SAID FREE YOU IDIOT! " he screamed and through a fork at me and than one of the butter knifes into my arm.
"I-i didn't mean it to hit you! " he quickly ran out leaving me with the knife. That was until Shino walked him after the man.
"OH MY GOD ARTY! " shino yelled
"I'm f-fine shino. " I stutter standing up and quickly pulling the knife out.
"Arty stop. " shino demanded and quickly grabbed bandages out of his bag and wrapped my arm.
"Shino what are you doing here weren't you on a job? " I asked trying to change the subject.
"Don't change the subject I'm messaging Riku and telling her your taking the rest of the day off. " he said putting his phone away and picking me up bridal style.
"Wait shino I can't I have to stay here and work! " I exclaimed trying to wiggle out of his arms. He quickly changed from carrying mr bridal style to throwing me over his shoulder.
"SHINO PUT ME DOWN! " I yelled lightly pulling away
"Your not getting down. " shino says as he begins walking out the door quickly closing them and turning the sign.
He quickly carried me to the dorm sitting me on the couch.
"Alright now what happened. " shino said looking at me stern
"There was a guy be came in started ranting about our uniform wasn't good for us and that my parents shod be disappointed in me then he threw the knife at me when I gave him the bill. '" I quickly said looking up at shino slight teared eye. Shino quickly enlarged me into a hug and layed us back,
"Arty you need to be more careful with customers. " shino says holding my head as I cried into his shirt as we cuddled onto the couch.
( Sorry  I'm not the best at fluff I tried my best let me know anyway I can improve on this type of writing.)