Ashara x Kaiba smutt

Kaibas pov
I stood holding my arms crying looking out at the sea even tho I was under the water. I leaned against the pillar thinking about what mors had told me. Was I really selfish was I useless. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and pull me close into a hug. Blush crosses my face ashara pulls me into his chest into and warm hug. 
"What happened kaiba? " ashara pulls my chin up smiling warmly.
"I-its was mors he says I'm selfish and useless. " ashara rubs his thumb over my cheek wiping up tears
"Darling your none of those things your handsome and you give so much and your not useless. " ashara smiles and I hugged him again burying my head into his chest.
"How do you know ashara how could you know I'm not those things. "
"Do I need to prove it to you dear? " ashara smirks as I give him a suspicious look and he picks me up with My legs wrapped his waist and arms around his neck.
"A-ashara s-s-stop touching my ass! " I blush as he holds his hands on my ass. He doesn't move and go's through the portal and floats towards my pyramid. Everything looks different from up here it's all smaller. He bring him to his bedroom and sit him down on the edge with me still standing.
"Wh-what are you doing ashara? " all I get is a smirk as he boops my  nose and walks into my bathroom he grabs my box of toys.
I quickly realized what he plans.
"I-i think I know what you plan now ashara. " I blush as he comes closer pinning me down and kissing me.
I feel my arms be moved above my head and be tied together.  He let's go and grabs my chin and lifts it up so I look him directly in the eye.
"This will prove to you that your loved and not useless and are beautiful. " he smiled. He slowly moved his hands under my skirt and slowly rubbed my thighs getting close but not touching my member.  Slowly going up and down making me moan.
"A-ashara~"
"Yes kaiba"
"S-stoo teasing~" I squirm a little while he smirks and palms my member.
Asharas pov
I teased kaiba making him squirm and fight the ropes. I hate mors I'll have to take care of him another day but for now I want kaiba to feel good about himself. I pull at his shirt a little bit.
"May I remove a little bit of these dreaded layers? "
"Why not as long as I get to see something from you" I slowly pull his shirt off and put one of his nipples in between my fingers and squeeze it and carefully pulling it. I go back and begin slidding his skirt down as well as his boxers and rubbing his tip Jonas escapes his mouth making me smile. I stop and walk around into the box and begin digging through it.
"W-whyd you stop? " he asked trying to turn his head over towards me.
"Don't worry dear I'm about to make this a lot more fun~"
"I don't like the way you said that ashara? " he questioned and began squirming and trying to untie the rope I grab the handful of toys and brung them over placeing them out of his sight.
"Now now kaiba. " I grab his thighs and slowly spreading them apart. I grab a small ring and tighten it.
"W-what does that do? "
"Oh it just adds to the little fun~"
"How about you make this a little bit more fun and give me something to look at hmm~" kaiba smirked looking me up and down.
"Alright "
I slowly begins stripping as kaiba licks his lips as I take my boxers off.
"Aww does the kitty want to suck some dick~" I tease  kaibas face turns a bright red and he turns his head away from me.
I get closer and grab his chin and make him look at me.
"Kaiba I want you to look me in the eyes as I fuck you alright. " he nodds and i slowly put my tip into his ass moving it in and out and then quickly shoved the whole thing in going as quick as I could  kaiba still kept eye contact as be moaned arching his back as he bounces on and off my member. I go faster as drool slowly falls out of his mouth.i slowly pull out and reach over grabbing a few toys and bringing them over most of them were vibrators and dildos and Shockers.
"W-whyd y-you stop"he moaned out
I slowly stick the largest dildo he had into his ass and leave it there then stick a vibrator on his member on his balls and in his ass. I turn all of them into the highest mode and kaiba quickly begins moaning arching his back and squirming. I take the dildo and begin pumping it in and out moving the vibrator with it.
"Ahhh~" kaiba jerked his head back as I went faster I grab onto his member and slowly rub it up and down and lightly twisted the ring.
"Ahhhhhhh~" tears spiked kaibas eyes
"A-ash-ashara p-please l-let me ahhhh~ cummed! "
"Darling it's ok " I smirked a rubbed the tears off his cheeks and took the dildo and vibrator out of his ass and pushed my member back in. I thrusted quickly into him going harder each second tears slid down kaibas face. I carefully twist off the ring and cum quickly shoots onto our stomachs he moans escaped his mouth as I went even harder kaiba cums again. I pick the dildo back up and slowly push it in with my member and pump it slowly with my member as I cum deep inside of him.
I keep going pushing the cum deep inside of him.
Kaibas pov
Ashara kept going harder I could feel his cum falling out of my ass. Tears spiked my eyes as I held a tight grip onto the rope as my body went up and down this was really the first time I felt like this. Moans kept escaping my lips. I cum for the third time. Ashara sticks two fingers in the cum and begins rubbing his hand up and down my member.
Asharas pov
I gave kaiba a small hand job as I went faster. Kaiba cummed again as I cummed. I slowly pulled out as cum poured out of his ass.  I untied him and pinned him down and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my neck I picked him up and walked to the bathroom and cleaned us up and went to bed.
"Does this prove to you that mors is wrong dear" I whispered in his ear.
"Y-yes ashara" he cuddled into my chest as we slowly went to sleep.