brydev scp au fluff

Bryan's pov
We walked out of the elevator I quickly recognized the floor and turned to the others.
"Gutlys this is level 59 level d I was station her I'm friends with all scps here I hope there okay tho" I rush into the rooms reading the scps seeing they weren't there. I turn a corner and here splashing water a freeze tearing up.
Xylo kay and Mario rush over and stand with me looking at the tank as a tail flops out as it swims.
"Bryan what is that" Mario grabs my shoulder.
"It's scp 1371 or Devin.! " I walk up and the glass and put my hand on it as Devin eyes lights up and swims placing his hand onto the glass.
"Hello Devin! " I smiled a huge splash falls over the tank as I'm pulled in.
"BRYAN!! " they all rush over to the tank and try grabbing me but I kick them off
"Guys he's fine and I can breathe underwater. " I smile driving in and hugging Devin.
He wrapped his tail around us hugging me tighter and quickly connecting lips with me I return the offer as we sink down to the bottom of the tank as he lays on top of me pulling my arms up.
"Umm should we leave? " I hear kay ask.
"Yeah probably" xylo sighs as they walk away. Devin let's me go and sits on my stomach.
"Hi Bryan! " Devin yells
"Hi Devin how are you. "
"I'm good I missed you can you stay here please!!! "
"Sure Devin but then me and you have to leave. "
We cuddled for little kissing every once in awhile. We climb out and I get a wagon and fill it with water and Devin climbed in. I pulled him over to the others waiting in the elevator and we traveled on another floor.