nad x inpu x bryan smutt pt 3

Inpus pov
It's been a couple of months sense the Aphrodites ball my arm is back and I've gotten 4 tails now.  I layed on the bed reading the soul crystal book, I figured out the score but I wanna study this book fully. I feel someone crawl on my stomach and move my book.
"Hello bryan"
"Hi inpu" I smile and look down as he messes with my shirt.
Nad walked in and layed with bryan.
"Is something going on that I don't know about? "
"Well maybe just a little we sorta wanna finish what we couldn't at Aphrodites ball inpu? " nad smirked lifting my chin as bryan   moved his hands up my shirt and plays with my nipples.
"Nggh~" nad let's go of the kiss and begins playing with my pants.
"H-howd y-ngh-you guys get some horny? " I moan out
"Mmm~ dear you know how I get I'm just was good a persuading nad here. " bryan lifted my shirt off and licked my nipples as nad pulled my pants and boxers off.
"Nad how should we do this hmm should we just continue were we left off at last time or try something new? " bryan smirked
"Let's continue were we left off. " nad locked his lips as he moved and walked over  as bryan moved my over and slowly rubbed my thighs and carefully spread my legs apart slowly as nad came over and took off bryans pants bending him over and bryan slowly put his member into my ass as nad put his in bryans.
3rd person
Bryan slowly began thrusting into inpu as small moans came from inpu.  Nad quickly thrusted into bryan making him go faster as inpus head fell back and his eyes rolled back. Bryan leaned forward pinning inpus arms above his head and began giving inpu a hand job as nad went harder holding onto bryans waist. Inpu and bryans moans got louder the further they went nad began going as deep and hard as he could pushing bryan to do the same to inpu as he bounced up and down. Drool fell down inpus chin as he stuck his tounge out.
Bryans pov
I was in the middle as nad fucked me as hard and deep as he could making my do the same to inpu while I have him a hand job. Inpu was drooling with his tounge out and eyes rolled back.  Inpu cummed covering both his and my stomach. Nad then quickly cummed making me cum. Nad slowly pulled out letting me do the same. I picked inpu up as nad went into the bathroom and began running a bath. I carried inpu into the room and layed him in the bath as he breathed heavy. I get in after nad. We relax and wash up and head to bed.