evil bryan x inpu (brys top this time)

We were finally together forever I finally had someone. Inpu my husband he he's actually here. He loves me even though I'm evil I can't believe I actually found someone. Everyone else at camp hated me but hey it was amazing destroying the camp.
"Dear were are you~!? " I shout looking for inpu we were playing hide and seek in my house thinking it'd be fun.
"You won't find me bryan Im quite hidden! " inpu yelled basicly giving himself away as being behind the pillar.
I snuck behind him and picked him up bridal style and kissed him. I lean down and carefully whispered
"Found you~" I smirk as I feel shivers go down his back . I walk over to our bedroom and plop us down on our bed and cuddle.
_____________________________________________
Inpus pov
I first met bryan out on the dock when he was having roses and other flowers  poisoning or mulipulating anyone who touched them I carefully made my way over and complemented him and admired his completion  and now after months of dating were getting married.  We started cause mayhem right after words we actually blew up the orical and a lot of the cabins. We also made sure Magnus and Solis were safe sense there family they live in me and Magnus home.
Right now me and bryan were playing hide and seek I was hiding behind one of the pillars.
"Dear were are you~!? " bryan yelled
"You won't find me bryan I'm quite hidden! " I shout quickly realizing and mentally slapping myself for yelling and giving my position I hoped he didn't hear me that was until I felt someone pick me up I quickly realized it bryan as he quickly kisses me as I kiss back
"Found you~" bryan whispers into my ear sending shivers down my neck as I see him smirk and quickly runs to our room and plops me on the bed cuddling me and the lightly kissing my head and walking away.
"Hey where are you going! " I yell after him as he turns around and grabs the pilliar leaning on it.
"Going to cause more mayhem thinking blowing up the mess hall and planting my flowers there. " he smirks and walks off once again leaving me blushing and laying back on the bed dead god I love my husband.