Brypu fluff

Inpus pov
I think I finally figured it out maybe I could finally bring bryan back! I thought happily I had been reading several books and found that were the crystal pieces are found the item could be used to revive bryan.
I rushed outside and grabbed a bunch of the water and sand were the crystal was found.
"Dadpu what are you doing? " lotus asked with there siblings behind them.
"O-oh hi kids well come here! " I say happily holding my arms out as they all come in for a hug and I crouch down.
" I may have figured out how to bring your father back! " I say almost crying as they all come and hug me almost crying.
"Dad do you really think it'll work? " Atlas asked being skeptical.
"I- I really don't know Atlas but it doesn't hurt to try now cmon you can help. " I say leading them into the office and saying the spell as a pink dust surrounds the jar forming a tornado.
"DAD WHAT'S GOING ON! " femi yells
"I-I DON'T KNOW FEMI HERE STEP BACK! "  I yell over the wind having them back away and I cover them with my arms.

That was until the smoked cleared.

There layed a limp body on the floor.

Bryan's pov
I was asleep with Helios... That was until I felt a huge chill and more warmth then normal. I slightly open my eyes. Wait... M-my desk.
"Dear!? "
I turn around as tears form in my eyes as I see inpu and children behind him.
"I-inpu? " I ask reaching my hand out unsure if this is real.
"Ahhh! " I scream holding my chest falling over as inpu rushes over and catches me right before I hit the floor.
"D-dear are you all right!? " inpu asks franctic
"D-dad who is that? "The three kids ask at the same time.
" w-well kids this is your... Father. " inpu smiles.
"WAIT WHAT! " I say just as I'm tackled by two of them one with my hair color and outfit design with a skull belt but with inpus ear but one tail then one with black and purple hair and one wing then ears and tails. However one stayed in the corner who looked just like me but with a Egyptian outfit and with black hair combed over his face and black wings.
"D-dear when did we have children? " I ask blushing
" how about I explain that later here femi lotus let your father up. " Inpu said and they got up.
Inpu grabbed my arm and pued me into a hug and quickly kissed me and I kissed back grabbing onto his neck as I fell him puck me up and let go of the kiss.
"Inpu where are you taking me? " I ask
"Ima take you to the couch so we can cuddle like we used to! " inpu said happily I quickly hugged him as we plopped onto the couch with the kids joining in including the other one as we all huddled together and soon fell asleep.

A/n hi guys I hopped you enjoyed this slightly shorter chapter I got bored and decided to write let me know if you'd like more stuff like this!  Hope you have a wonderful day or night!