Kaiba X Ashara smutt

Kaibas pov
Me and Ashara were eating on my balcony it was a beautiful starry night with the small light of a candle. I took a sip of my red wine.
"So Ashara how have you been? " I ask looking at him and folding my hands underneath my chin smirking as I see a light blush cross his face.
"W-well I've been just fine kaiba it's been quite a adventure these past few days. " Ashara stuttered
"Hmm well maybe you could spend the night and relax from said adventures. " I smirk and begin to walk over to Ashara and plant myself in his lap with my legs over the arm piece and my head on the other were his arm was. He quickly turned into a tomato.
"What are you doing kaiba? " he question.
I began to lightly wrap my tail around his leg and move my tail up and down
"Well I am a cat Ashara don't you like cats~" I say and lean forward pulling him into a kiss and begin to get up and I pick Ashara up and carry him to the bed.
"I think I know we're this is going aren't I kaiba? " Ashara smirked and lightly grunted as I slammed him down and pinned him to the bed.
"Ashara do I have consent? " I ask as I lightly trace his abs.
"O-of course why w-wouldnt you kaiba. "
"Big mistake" I grinned and quickly bit into his neck and began to leave hickeys all over his neck. I began to take his shirt off .
"Nnngggh~ kaiba h-have you done this before? "
"Nope this is my first time! " I smirked and I booked his nose.
"Well you seem quite egar I'm guessing you'd like to be top for your first go? " he asked
"Yep I want to see if I can top you if I can't you can fuck me senseless how's that~" I smirk and he quickly accepts I begin to pull down his pants and his boxers.
Asharas pov
Kaiba had finishes pulling down both my pants and boxers. I feel him quickly grab my member and began to give me a handjob.
"Nngh~" I moan out but not load enough for him to hear.
Soon enough kaiba puts two fingers in my mouth as he begins to take his skirt thing off . I began to suck them getting the hint and as I did that he continued to give me a handjob slowly going faster and sometimes squeezing the tip of my member.
"K-kaba c-can you just fuck me y-yet~." I said mumbled and between moans.
"Of course dear I just have to prep you first. "
He quickly took his fingers out and shoved one in my ass and quickly began to curl it then quickly shoved the second in and began sissoring me.
"N nngh ahh~" I moan
Kaibas pov
I heard Ashara moan. I didn't think this actually worked but I guess so I had only read it in books but ok. After a couple of seconds I took my fingers out and began to slowly slide my tip in then carefully the rest of my member.
"Nnggh~"
I heard from the bed as Ashara began to buck his hips. I quickly began to pound into him hearing his moans only made me go faster and harder until I hit a spot he liked O went even faster until I cummed filling him up but I continued wanting him to cum as well.
"Ahhh~ k-ka-kaiba there~" he moaned
I continued to hit the spot with all my might.
"Ahhhh~ k-kaba i-im gonna cum! " Ashara yelled out. I quickly put his member in my mouth and began to suck and lick it as a pounded into him. After a second or two I felt liquid shoot into my mouth I let go and quickly swallowed it and carefully removed my member laying on the bed next to Ashara.
"H-how was that? " I ask
"Very well however now it's your turn~"
Asharas pov
I quickly stood up and pinned kaiba down.
"It's my turn to fuck you senseless just like you said kitten~" right after saying that I went up and but his ear making him moan I put two fingers and put them up to his mouth. He quickly sucked them while I went down and sucked and played with his nipples.
I pull my fingers out and I pull his chin up.
"Dear do you have any toys? " I ask and he slowly shakes his head and careful sits up and presses a wall panel and inside is a small box with a couple of toys mostly butt plugs, a small vibrator, rope, and several different piercing pieces with smaller ropes to wrap around it, and then a couple other surprise toys.
"You have quite the election here kaiba. " I say
I pin him back down and tie his hands up and I slowly put my fingers in his ass and began to sissoring him and then adding a butt plug.
"Hmm. Aren't you gonna fuck me? " kaiba ask confused
" well I want a show and I want to have some fun~" I smirk and begin sucking on his nipples and going down and giving him a handjob quickly rubbing up and down and hitting his nipple then lightly letting go with a pop but continue to give him a hand job as I lean down a begin to kiss him as he moans through out it. I move my hand down and begin to pump the plug in and out other picking up the speed.
"N nngh ahhhh~" kaiba moans
I then take my other hand and begin playing with his tail. I go and dig in the box a whip I grab it and look at kaiba.
"Kaiba I didn't know you liked bdsm~" I smirk as he looks away flusterd. I quickly whip his stomach and moan quickly escape his mouth.
I whip I'm a couple more times. I put the whip down and carefully remove the plug quickly replacing it with my member and thrusting as fast as I could into him and going as hard as possible. I look down and see kaiba quickly cum. I continue to pound faster into him a he moans loudly bucking his hips every so often and arching his back.
After a few more thrust I cummed deep inside him. I slowly removed my member and untied him.
"D-d-damn a-a-ashara i-im f-figured you'd f-fuck me another night and not this bad. " kaiba says still moaning.
"Well what can I say you just looked to hot and you said that after you got to fuck me I could fuck you senseless so I did now come here. " I say as I pick him up and go I to the bathroom and run is a bath and cleaning us up then heading to bed. 🛌

A/n hii guys I'm back from my trip/funeral I'm surprised I didn't get more request but I feel like they'll start back up soon welp ull see you soon I hoped you enjoyed byeee!