pat x human bryan fluff pt2

Pats pov

Its been a few months sense molten took bryan back to the park steves been fine acting normal not breaches just it's lonely without anyone. Bryan used to control Steve and we'd hang out but now... He's gone.
"Hey Pat are you ok? " Steve puts his hands on my shoulders looking worried.
"Yeah.. I'm fine"
"That doesn't sound positive" Steve
"I'm going to go make a quick call Pat maybe take a break. " Steve smiled and walked into the sound proof glass office and punched some numbers into the phone. Mumbled talking came from outside I just continued working on the cameras and bills.
After a couple minutes Steve came bounceing out of the office and went down stairs.
"I wonder who he'd called" I mutter to my self so no one could hear.
After a couple of hours of doing paperwork and routes around the pizzariea I begin to go and answer emails and check orders that have been processing.
I suddenly feel two warm hands sit on my shoulders. I look up and quickly jump into his arms bryan stood there laughing as I cuddled into his shoulder.
"Hey you miss me. "
"Of course why'd you come didn't you have work to do! "
"Well yeah but Steve called saying you needed help so I asked molten if I could come over and see you! "
I look over and see Steve smiling in the doorway.
"Thank you Steve" I smile
"Now do I get a hello kiss? "
I look up and connect lips with bryan closing my eyes and letting myself get engulfed in the kiss and enjoying every bit.