Evil inpu x evil bryan pt2

Bryan's pov
I waited in the bedroom as my love finished business with the others. I listen to the bangs of footsteps running through the castle fading as each one left. However it was different when there was one left only walking but not towards the castle doors somewhere else.
"Inpu is that you? " I ask
"No Bryan it's someone better. " the voice smirks and suddenly river walks into the room staying by the door.
"What do you want." I demand as I stand up and back away.
"Well I came to retrieve you. Your not staying anymore Bryan a-and I don't care what you say! " river yelled and trapped me into one of the bubbles and began to lead the bubble out. I banged on the sides trying to pop the bubble but it wouldnt.
"HELP! " I screamed but seemed muffled. It wasn't until I was dragged out of the castle and back to camp.
Input pov
I waited for the rest of them to leave. I got up and went to the kitchen thinking Bryan would be in there but he wasn't. I quickly went and checked the bedroom and garden not finding him.
"GUARDS! " I scream for the guards from the underworld come rushing back up and quickly bowed down.
"Y-your hi-highness. " they stuttered
"WHERE IS MY HUSBAND FIND HIM! " I scream at them and quickly began to pace. I quickly than thought of it

RIVER

Bryan's pov
River locked me in a small room and than popped the bubble them left.
I quickly tried to find a way out, the room was made out of concrete with pillows covering the floor and q single door no windows or any light source except the one from the healing powers. I quickly set up a healing aura and let the light shine through the room. It wasn't long before it stopped and I was once again with the little light I had. I decide I would just try to sleep knowing inpu would hopefully be here soon. I quickly found w corner the farest away from the door and out of sight. I soon let darkness consume me and passed out.
Rivers pov
I finally had Bryan all to myself and he couldn't leave no matter what. I locked him in the cell that was supposed to be for someone else but hey as long as it breaks him it'll work he barely has any saintly anyway and I'm sure this is the type of stuff inpu did to make him love him instead of me. I hope that anyways.
Inpus pov
I was freaking out river took Bryan and he was the only thing that kept me from killing all of them. I had to get him back but how? That's when I had it they must of put him in the place for the rose. I mean they built it to keep him there before they killed him. I dashed down to camp quickly finding the cage... But it was empty. I ran over to rivers house and burst the door open seeing kay and river holding glasses of wine talking.
"Did you change your mind inpu? " kay says looking over
"No kay.. YOU! " I shout rushing over to river and grabbing him by his collar.
"Where's Bryan I know you took him. " I demanded
"Wait river you did what! " Kay yelled
"Maybe I did inpu but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell you where he is. " river smirked dropped down and walked upstairs. It wasn't until a few minutes later we heard screaming.
Bryan's pov
I felt like I was being poked I slowly opened my eyes blinking a couple of times seeing river standing over me holding something.
"Bryan~ give me your hands please. " river demand
"N-no " I say back hiding my hands. River seemed pissed and quickly grabbed my hands chaining them to the wall. I quickly began to squirm trying to get out. Looking up and seeing river with a hammer. I scream as he quickly began beating my legs, and quickly dropping the hammer. That's when I saw why, threw the blurriness I saw the 4 tails and red and black suit that belonged to inpu.
Inpus pov
"YOU BASTERED! " I yelled as I walked in seeing river beating Bryan who was chained to the wall. River quickly droped the hammer and turned around. I quickly attacked him using the shadow magic to make him pass out.
"Bryan! " I yelled and ran over grabbing him quickly fiddling with the chains breaking them.
"Shhhh baby it's ok your alright. " I said trying to sooth him. I looked down at his legs. One was in shambles and bruised and bloody.
"W-what w-was h-e trying t-to d-do? " Bryan asked cuddling into me holding me tight.
"I dunno love maybe making it where you couldn't walk. " I said with anger toned throughout my voice. I quickly picked Bryan up trying to be careful and not bend his legs. I walked out with him seeing Kay gasp and be fun tearing up just standing there than quickly running up stairs.
I carried Bryan back home and layed him down and began trying to heal him.
Luckily he helped and used his healing aura witch made the bruises go away and fixed most of the bone,his hands had a slight bruise.
"H-honey can w-we cu-ddle? " Bryan asked.
"Of course darling here. " I quickly sat up and let him cuddle into my chest.
I leaned down and slowly began to kiss him slightly leting go and letting us softly drift to sleep