Kaiba x ashara (smutt)

Kaiba POV
I was reading on my couch when suddenly a wave of heat flowed through  my body.  I immediatly got up and went over and started forming pillows in a best shape with blankets and other items . I lay down and let the heat floe through me trying to suffer through this quickly and hopefully by myself.
Asharas POV
I was on to see kaiba we had been dating for a awhile now and I got some nice blue flowers for him to plant. I walk in getting greeted by Meri and Selma.
"Why hello ashara. " Meri says
"Hello Meri. " I say back about to walk up to. Kaibas room
"Wait Ashara prince kaiba may not want visitors this month. " Meri quickly says grabbing my arm stopping me from going up.
" and why is that? " I question
"Well it's heat season. " he whispers trying to keep it quite . I quickly blush and hand Meri the flowers and rush up knowing that his might be painful from what I've heard.
I walk up the stairs to see kaiba curled up in a ball in the middle of pillows and blankets huffing with a flushed face.
"Kaiba dear do you know how to stop this" I question seeing if I could help
"A-ash-ashara! " kaiba says in surprise
"H-hello i-i d-did-didnt kn-know y-you w-where ahh~ c-coming. " kaiba tries to great me whinceing I'm pain.
"Answer the question kaiba. " I say
"We-well t-theres o-only two w-ways a-and i-it-its ei-either I su-suffer through o-or i-i l-lo-loose m-my ahh~ v-v c-car-card. " kaiba stuttereds.
"Alright as long as your fine with me taking that card. " I smirk as I see him quickly shake his head up and down.
Kaibas POV
Ashara said he would help this go bye quicker I quickly shake my head symboling yes. Ashara quickly pins my hands above my head onto the bed as he leans down and kisses me. He slowly bites my lip with me immediately letting him in and him exploring every bit of my mouth. I moan into the kiss making ashara deepen it. After a few more minutes he stops the kiss and leans up and begins to slowly glide his hands down my stomach making me moan feeling his touch. Ashara than begins to tak my neck thing off.
Asharas POV
Just bye touching him made him moan. I quickly took off his neck piece and lean down slowly placing his right nipple in my mouth let my tonuge lick and slowly bite it making him moan and squirm.  I than  slowly lift my hand and begin to fidget and mess with with his other nipple.
Kaiba quickly became a moaning mess and began to arch his back.
"Ahh~ ashara f-fuck me p-please. " kaiba moans out .
I slowly let go with a pop as I stoped sucking on his nipple and looked back up at him.
" hehe now now kitty cat we don't curse here. " I say grabbing his chin than playing with his tail.
"Now however I will give you what you desire tho. " I say quickly taking his pants off than quickly striping myself.
I put two fingers near kaibas mouth.
"Here kitten suck. " I demanded
Kaiba slowly began to suck on my fingers as I began to give him a hand job and play with his member. I take my fingers out of his mouth and put them near his ass and quickly shove one in earning a moaning kaiba as I began to curl my finger and pump it in and out quickly adding the second finger and began sissoring him to hopefully make this as painless as possible.
I slowly took my fingers out quickly replacing them with my member still giving him a hand job waiting for the ok to move.
After a few minutes and a big moaning kaiba he soon began to grind his hips telling me he was ready.
"Are you ready kaiba. " I say looking up making sure he was ok getting a head nod as i quickly began to go hard, deep, and fast into him trying to quickly find his sweet spot. Kaiba was a moaning mess immediately squirming and arching his back.
"As-ahh~shara f-aster. " kaiba moans out as I begin going faster until I hit a spot with made kaiba quickly beg for more making me go even harder and faster. After a few minutes kaiba cummed all over both me and him and me slowly Cumming into him and pulling out.
Kaibas POV
Ashara pulled out and came and laid down with me cuddling me into his arms and covering us with a light blanket and scratching my ears.
Meri
"So sister do you think master kaiba is going to be able to walk tomorrow? " I ask my sister hearing moans coming from his room
"Deffently not. " selama chuckles as we walk out to get some new bed sheets and possibly a wheelchair for master kaiba.