brypu smutt

Inpus pov
I sat at the study reading and decoding the soul crystal book. I have half of it done as of right now. I could feel eyes lay on me as I look up to a angry bryan.
"Hello bryan"
"Hi inpu your coming with me. "
He picks me up quickly not giving me enough time to refuse nor fight. He has my legs wrapped around his waist and his hands on my ass. I have me hands wrapped around his neck and he quickly slams me into a nearby wall.
He bites my bottom lip and burries hi lips into my neck pecking it then kissing it biting it leaving markings all over my neck.
Bryans pov
I've been watching inpu the past couple of hours and he hasnt eaten drank nor moved from the spot except to write something down. I walk and stand I  frount of him putting my hand on my hips.
"Hello bryan"
"Hi inpu your coming with me. "
I pick him up warpoinv his legs around my waist he looks like he's about to talk but doesn't and wraps his arms around my neck.  I slam him into a wall and carefully bite his lip and look at his neck. I move and slowly leave pecks of kisses and quickly begin biting the skin making small moans come from inpu.
"W-whats into you bryan? "
I look up at him with a smirk.
"I want you and I want you to take a break. "
"But bry I have work"
"Guess what I do to I have training and other stuff to do but we could both use a break and you know you want to" I look down signalling to his hard member. Inou looks away pouting.
"Come on babe you know you want to" I tease moving my hands around on his ass making his face light up and moans escape his mouth.
"That's what I thought now we're should we do this... The desk nah there's papers and stuff, we always do it on the bed but that's no fun to not explore how about the kitchen... Nah"
"How a-about the shower so we don't have to clean up? "
"That's a great idea dear" our noses touch and we move them together. I carry him into the bathroom and put him down and get the 6 headed shower ready.  I turn around seeing him already undressed except his boxers.
"Someone's impatient"
He nodded rushing over taking my coat off throwing it on the floor. He quickly unbuttoned my shirt letting it fall off.
I take off my pants and boxers and he takes his off. I bring him into the shower putting glasses on a small table next to the shower. I pull his chin up and kiss him as the water quickly drips onto us pouring down our faces.  I move us over to a wall and letting go of the kiss. I start making hickeys around his nipples ssucking on them and letting go with a pop then sucking at them again. Inou bites his lip trying not to moan. I move down reaching his member I kiss it and put the whole thing into my mouth
I hear moans as I close my eyes and wrap my tounge around the tip biting it and letting go. I turn him around and stand up water slowly runs down his back making it were we don't need lube or prep really.
I stick the tip in.
"Are you ready? "
"Y-yeah"
I move my tip a little then push my whole member. Inpu threw his head back onto my shoulder as moans escaped him.  I wrap my arms around his waist as I trust into him and slowly pump my hand on his member placing a finger on his tip rubbing it.  I use my other hand and rub his thigh. Moans and sounds of water are all I hear. As the water falls down his back some falling into his ass I continue thrusting.
"B-bry i-i ahh~ ne-need to cum. " he whispered into ear
"Go ahead were in a shower or is my finger in the way? "
I smirk thrusting faster and rubbing both his tip and thigh queezing his thigh and  his member.
"I-its in the way ahhh~ s-stop t-teasing! "
"Nah I dont think I want to stop. " i kiss his neck as his moans continue.  After a few more thrust I cum filling his ass and a little spilling out crawling down his leg.
I continue thrusting making more cum spill out.
"Br-bry p-please l-let ahhhhhhhh~ me cum! "
"Alright"  I move my finger and cum shoots out some covering the way but the water quickly washed it off aswell as the bit on my hand. I pull out and open his ass a little letting the water wash the cum out and off. I turn him over and kiss him once more and turn the water off.
"How about round two~? "