Brakey (smutt)

Bryans POV
I was working on my dragon forms ability late in the night when suddenly. I had forgotten what time of the month it was... HEAT  once every 6 months dragons and dragon slayers  go into heat.
I fall out of where I was falling hitting the ground.
Jakeys POV
I was visiting Bryan when I saw something fall into the back of the estate. I rush over wide eyed when I see Bryan twitching and looking uncomfortable.
"BRYAN BRYAN ARE YOU OK! " I shout trying to get his attention racing over to his side standing over his body as his cheeks are lightly flushed a darkish red pink color.
Bryans POV
I see jakey run over and look down at me. I don't think he noticed me spreading my wings as a landing place and lightly grabbing his foot and quickly yanking making him fall. However instead of falling on my wings he fell onto me.
"Now now jakey I thought I was top theres no trying to top me especially at this time of the month. " I smirk  as his cheeks dust a pink color as I snake my hands up to his waist and pull him as I flip over making me now on top of him with my arms at the top of either side of his head and his legs.
"There we go you look very handsome today jakey... Say jakey. " I say while smirking
" yes b-bryan. " he says with his hand lightly trying to hide his blush filled cheeks.
I grab his hand and lean down into his face.
"How about we have some... Fun~." I draw out the fun and quickly lean down and kiss him. He quickly kissed back and melted into the kiss. I snake my tonuge into his mouth with him openign. I make sure to explore every inch leaving nothing untouched.
Jakeys POV
We slowly melt into the kiss as Bryan sneakily begins to explore my mouth.
I than feel him sneak his hang underneath my hoodie playing with my nipples. Than I realized what time it was. I moan into the kiss as he continues to mess  with my nipple rubbing it making me moan further into the kiss. I feel him end the kiss smirking as he begins messing with the strings of my hoodie.
"Y'know how about we take this off hmmm~" he says
"N-not h-here please let's go inside. " I answer back not wanting to help him outside also it being more comfy on my back knowing I most likely won't be able to walk.
"Alright let's go. " he smirks as he pulls me up and holds me bridal style and quickly begins to carry me into his house and into his bedroom placing me on the bed.
Bryans POV
I lightly place jakey onto the bed and begin to pin his arms above his head with one hand and begin to snake my hand up his hoodie beginning to play with his  nipples.
" are you ready to loose this uncomfortable  hmmmmmm~." I say as I lightly pull at the top of his hoodies.
"A-a-alright." He stutters looking a away
I rip off the hoodie and study his form and I quickly go down to his neck and lightly lick and bite into his neck digging my fangs into the side.  Jakey lightly moans quickly closing his mouth with his cheeks turning even reder.  I than begin laying kisses and bites all the way down his chest down to his waist. "May I" I ask attempting to get consent.
" w-were a-already this far just d-dont go to hard I have training. " jakey says blushing and acting shy as I quickly begin to pull and tear off his pants than his boxers. His face was quite red at this point and he was looking away embarrassed. 
I let go of his hands and leans down.
"Darling~ don't worry it's beautiful~" I smirk as he turns into a tomato.
I lean down and begin rubbing and playing with his member and licking his nipple. He starts to moan and arch his back.
I stand back up and I take my jacket off  and my shirt.
"Would you like to finish me so you have equal the amount to fun~" I say as I tease him even more.
"S-sure." He moans out as he tries to sit up and soon makes it to his knees and begins to unzip and take my pants off as well as my boxers.  He glances up blushing
"A-are you sure this will fit in me? " he ask pointing to my member
"I will make it. " I chuckle and lean him back down and begin to play with his member once again. I place 3 fingers in front of his mouth.
"Could you suck these please dear~ " I say as he takes my figures as I slightly move down and lick his til making him moan as he sucks on my fingers.
I take my fingers out and I angle one towards his ass. I slowly stick it in as I see him flitch I slowly pump the one finger slot adding another sissoring and prepping hin.  After a few minutes I take my fingures as I look up and I see jakey look at the lost of feeling. I lightly line my member up and slowly begin to enter. I see jakey look in pain.
"Let me know when your ready alright jakey? " I tell him and I go down and begin to jack him off and lick and kiss his neck. After a couple of minutes he started to move his hips signing he was ready. I slowly begin to pump my member in and out going faster deeper and harder with each thrust. This made jakey arch his back as he moaned out. Be had his tonuge out and eyes we're practically rolled back inside his head  I begin going harder enjoying listening to his load moans.
"B-bryan i-i-i'm g-going to. " right before he could finish his sentace he cummed all over mine and his stomach. I continued to thrust harder and faster until I feel a slight knot at the bottom of my stomach.
"I-in o-or o-out? " I ask
"I-in p-please. " jakey answered back as I begin to go deeper as he arches his back as I cum deep inside and slowly pull out.
"A-are you ok? " I ask
"Y-yeah t-that was a-a-awesome. " jakey answered back as we began to cuddle and settle in for the night.