Allumos x bryan

Bryans pov
It's been a couple of weeks sense the nightmare. Allumos seems to look at me worried all the time now when I'm training he stands in the corner just watching. That was until I was pulled into a room I was walking down the hallway when I felt a tug on my jacket as I'm pulled into a small closet.
"Hello bryan.! " allumos says happily
"O-oh hi allumos why'd you pull me into a closet? " I ask as I fell his hands grab my chin and lift it up to look him in the eyes.
"I wanted to speak to you in private without interruption. " he smirked
"A closet isn't that private and anyone can enter. " I smirk as I hear a faint locking noise and see allumos holding the key.
"Oh."
"Now bryan how have your nightmares been? "
"They've been ok they come back every once in awhile but haven't been as bad as that one night! " I say happily smiling wide.
Allumos just smirks then quickly pulls me into a kiss.  I slowly kiss back closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
After a couple of minutes he let go.
"I-im sorry bryan! " allumos yells as he quickly unlocks the door and runs out.
I was still in shock until realizing it and running after him.
"ALLUMOS! " I yell after him
After a couple of minutes of chasing him I see him stop just as I run into him.
"B-bryan I like you. " allumos whispers
"Allumos i... I like you to! " I quickly hug him
He hugged back and slowly lifted my chin and kissed me once again with me quickly kissing back.
"Let's go home bryan. " allumos says as he picks me up with my legs wrapped around his waist and I lay my head down on his chest as we slowly walk back to the guild Hall.