brypu family time

Bryan's pov
I sat in my study trying to think of ways to get to know the kids. I looked in my journals and came to the entry were me and inpu were on our "honeymoon". We never did get a actual one.
" HEY INPU! "
"YEAH DEAR"
"CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE!"
"SURE ONE SECOND! "
After a few minutes inpu rushed into the study and came over to me leaning over my shoulder and kissed my cheek.
"What's up dear? " inpu leans over and slowly reads the journal.
"Well I was wondering if you wanted to take the kids to the human realm? " I lean my head back to look at him.
"I think that sounds like a great idea, they have been wanting to spend more time with us dear. " he smiled and lifted me out of my chair and set me softly on the ground.
We walked through the mansion and knocked on the kids door.
"Hey kids can we come in" I knock on the door again and then the door opens to femi and lotus and Atlas reading on the bed.
"Hey papas! " femi moved with lotus
"What do you need? "
"Well I was wondering if you three would like to go to the human realm with me and explore it for a little and spend some time with me? " I'm quickly tackled to the ground by three furry little monsters saying yes and thank yous. I chuckle and sit up as they crawl off.
"Wait but won't the humans find us weird because of our wings tails and ears? " Atlas floats in the hair a little bit
" well the portal there disguises you to them we look normal but to us we still have our features. " I smile standing up inpu came over and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"You guys will also see were me and brydad had our partial honeymoon. "
"What do you mean partial honeymoon? "
"Well we didn't want to have a full honeymoon till we defeated the rose and I got bored so I had the idea of going on a starter honeymoon but we never got our full honeymoon. " I smile as there faces lit up.
"Alright well me and your father are going to go back snacks".
" honey you are packing salad right?! "
"Yes inpu of course I am. " I chuckle and head to the kitchen.
After a little bit we all meet and the frount of our home and head and make a portal.
We show up on the hill were we had our picnic and went exploring the kids were quite excited intrigued by everything they saw asking questions about everything. We made so memories for example when Atlas femi and lotus shocked inpu into the lake making all of us laugh or when we went into the gardens and the kids made what they called flower angles laying on there backs and moving there arms and legs. Me and inpu sat on a bench cuddling as the kids played picking flowers and getting along. It was a great day we left at sun down and the kids inmedently passed out on there bed cuddling into there pillows and blakets. We closed the door and walked back to our bed and held each other cuddling as we passed out getting ready for the next day.