brypu smutt

Bryan's pov
I tucked the kids into there beds and walked to the door shutting the light off turning around seeing there young faces calmly asleep and cuddling stuffies or there pillows. Atlas had his wings spread out wide and lotus already had moved with their leg falling off the bed. I chuckled closing the door and goin to me and inpus bedroom. I open the door seeing inpu laying under the covers sitting up leaning on the pillows ready a book.
"Hello dear" I get into the bed covering under the covers. Inpu puts his book down and goes over and sits on my stomach and moves his hand back plaming my member.
"My my what is up with you dear"
I put my hand and hold his chin as he leans in and we begin slowly making out. He tried to stick his tounge in my mouth however I fought flipping us over and winning.
Iet go and sit on him.
"What is up with you tonight inpu your normally not this feisty? "
"I-i wanted to see if I could top you or get you to... "
"Go on" I smirk
"... Fuck me. "
"Well if we do we gotta be quite the kids are home and asleep. " I smirk leaning down bitting his neck leaving hickeys on it.
I sit back up and grabbed his chin making him look at me.
"Now are you sure you want to do this"
He nodds his head slowly and smiles.
I play with his ear making small moans come out of his mouth.
"Hmm we don't have you moaning loud can we how about we get something to help that. " I get up and he sits up dangling his feet on the bed as I go to the dresser digging through a secret drawer and grab a gag.
"How about we use this" I smirk
"How long have you had that bryan? "
"It was a wedding gift from my mother she gifted lots of toys I have them hidden cause I didn't see us using them at that time. "
"O-ok"
"Now where should we start" I drag my hands down his body moving my hands up his shorts rubbing his thighs teasing him
"Do we start here or.. " I move my hands up his shirt teasing his nipples. "Here."
"What do you think? "
"T-there p-please" I take off his shirt and drag my hands down his torso wrapping my hands around his waist rubbing it.
"Nnnggggghhh~"
"My my I almost forgot about this. " I pick up the gag and put it over his head making sure it's not going to be to tight.
"Inpu can you please open your mouth? "
He opens it and I put the red ball into his mouth as a little bit of sliava falls down his chin. I wipe it up with my thumb and go down to his thighs slowly rubbing and squeezing them as muffled moans escape his mouth. I slip off his shorts and boxers. I move his legs spreading them apart and continue rubbing his thighs. I walk over to the side table and opens he drawer and grab some of the lube and put some of the cold gel on my fingers and slowly shove them into his ass. He begins to moan more as I scissor him moving my fingers in and out screaching him out.
"Are you ok so far dear? "
He nodds his head. I smile and slowly take my fingers out and take off my pants and boxers. (He was shirtless already he only sleeps in night pants?) I put a little bit of the lube on my member and slowly begins putting it in inpus ass. I slowly begin pumping it letting him get use to it
His head falls back as more muffled moans escape his mouth and more drool falls down.  I go a little faster and he drops his head and arches his back. I go a little harder he began getting really tight around my member so I go a little faster again and harder. I quickly get really fast and deep. Cumm shoots out of inpus member covering our stomachs.  I continue for a little while longer soon Cumming inside of inpu and pulling out.   I take the gag off of inpu as he's breathing hard still coming down from the high. I throw my robe on and pick him up and carry him into the bathroom running a tub and putting him in throwing my robe over a hook and sliding myself into the tub and carefully cleaning up. After a little I get out and drain the tub and dry us off and carry him to bed were we cuddled till we passed out in each other's arms.
Femi pov
I kept hearing muffled sound coming from Papa and brydads room. I ended up ignoring it and kept reading till I heard quick foot steps and running water. I think I have a slight idea about what they did and I don't think papas going to be able to walk tomorrow.