Allumos x bryan fluff

Allumos pov
I woke up with bryans arms wrapped around my waist as my waist was dug into his chest.
"Bry? "
"*yawns* what's what allumos? " he tiredly asked
"What all do we need to do today? "
"I think it's our day off"
" good so we can just lay here and cuddle all day" I snuggle closer into his chest as he wraps his arms tighters around my waist.
Someone knocked on the door making us sit up.
"Who is it!? "
"It's me jakey do you know were bryan is I wanna talk to him I thought 2 months would be enough for a break! "
"Oh shit bryan come here and hide." I whispered hidding bryan in the closet and opened the door.
"H-hey jakey bryan left this morning sorry. "
"B-but I could've sworn I heard you guys talking and his smell is still in here is this his room or something? "
Jakey began looking around.
"Oh no this is my room he was just talking with me. " I begin getting nervous as he goes closer to the closet.
"Allumos I know he's still here I would've saw him now were is he I just wanna talk! " jakey gets pissed and walks me into a corner.
"I KNOW HE'S HERE NOW WHERE THE FUCK IS HE! "
"jakey he isn't here now fuck off he left early this morning! "
"I KNOW HE'S HERE BITCH NOW TELL ME WHERE HE IS! " jakey punched my cheek and bryan stormed out of the closet as I yelped.
"JAKEY WHAT THE FUCK! " bryan grabbed jakey shoulders pinning him to the ground beating the shit out of him.
"FUCK OFF AND DON'T COME BACK I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! "  jakey ran out and bryan rushed over to me holding my cheek.
"Are you ok ! "
"Yeah bry I'm good. " I smile and wrap my arms around his neck as he picks me up and lays me down on the bed and we begin cuddling again as I nuzzle into his chest he lifts my chin up and kisses me and holds his arms around my waist as though he'll never let me go.