sleepy allumos x bryan

Fluff

The sun slowly rose over the horizon being next to Grimshade the large building casting  a large shadow across the grass. The members of the guild began exiting their sleeping corners greeting each other as they walked towards the dining hall for breakfast. Only two members from the guild where missing, Bryan a new member who'd joined the guild about a month ago after catching the also missing leaders eyes during a meet up between guilds. All the rooms where empty except the one down the hall which was tightly latched closed inside a man lying on the bed with another fixing his shirt in the mirror.

"Allumos you need to get up." Bryan laughed fixing the final button on his top reaching for his tie. The only response giving is a loud groan from the lump underneath the red and purple blanket as it shuffled it being pulled further up on the man. Bryan crept towards the bed pulling the blanket down reveling a shirtless man with white sweatpants and messy purple and white hair clumped against his head. A loud groan escaped as he rolled over trying to grab some of the blanket, "Bryan let me sleeeepp." Allumos grumbled like a small toddler as Bryan laughed walking around carressing Allumos's cheek. Little did he knew was he fell for Allumos's trap him quickly grabbing Bryan's wrist and tugging him on to the bed . A loud yelp came from Bryan as he was tugged into a night hug as he moved around his head underneath Allumos's chin with each other's arms wrapped around each other . Bryan chuckled "you really hate mornings huh? " the question answered by a groan and a fighter hug Allumos's face digging into Bryan's hair.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 (𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐥) 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!