39

"Mom and that bastard were friends?" Alessio asked, unable to believe what he read. "They even hanged out...just how close were they?"

"Wait- What are you assuming?" I asked, raising my brows. Alessio sighed, "What if-"

I cut him off, knowing very well where he was taking this conversation to. "Mom wouldn't cheat on dad. Just...read the damn diary."

He sighed as both of us continued to read what's written.

_____

I've made a grave mistake...I should never have gone to that club with Vladimir. Something that shouldn't have happened, happened.

Both Vladimir and I were drunk and it just happened. I don't know how...I don't remember anything from last night, just that I woke up naked in the same bed as him. I had no doubt that we did it, considering my state and his.

Later, he told me that he wasn't drunk and that I forced him to do that. I couldn't believe what he said so I got away from him. I watched the footage of the club and found out that he actually lied to me.

_____

No. Fucking. Way.

My mom and Vladimir slept together. What the actual fuck? I can't believe this- okay she was drunk...but I'm sure Vladimir wasn't. So, in other ways, he took advantage of my mom's drunken state!

I clenched my fist in anger, thinking of fifty new ways on how I could end that bastard.

|Alessio's POV|

I was reading my mom's diary, my jaw clenched and my eyes fixed on what she wrote. I found that diary in our home which is now burnt- but not completely.

I wanted to relieve some of my childhood memories so I usually go there every once in a week. I made sure that nobody would even go close to that house.

Lea and I were reading that diary with full concentration. We couldn't believe what we read. The fact that Vladimir took advantage of our mom when she was drunk made my blood boil.

I wanted to torture that man until he plead me to kill him. I wanted to skin him, burn him all while he watches. Pushing my thoughts aside, I glanced at my sister who had an unreadable expression on her face.

"Let's...continue to read." I suggested to which she nod. We both needed to know more, especially Me...I needed to confirm something- A thought which crossed my mind no longer than a minute ago.

_____

It's been a month since that incident with Vladimir happened. I never saw or spoke to him again. I didn't tell Robert about anything. I'm living my life like nothing happened even though I can't help but to feel guilty everytime I see Robert. I feel disgusted with myself...

Anyway, these past few days, I've been feeling nauseous. Also, I've been really emotional- I even cried because I wanted something which is incredibly weird. I don't know but I think...that I might be pregnant- with Vladimir's child.

I hope that's not true, I really do.

It's been two weeks and I've found out that I was indeed pregnant with Vladimir's child. I couldn't let anyone know about this. I told Robert that it was his child and he believed me.

_____

I wasn't able to read more since Lea closed the diary. So, what I thought, was right. My mother was pregnant with Vladimir's child.

"I'm sure she just wrote shit there." Lea chuckled humorlessly. "It's just shit...you see what happened here, Alessio? Mom was bored so she decided to write some random things in her diary."

"Who are you trying to convince that those aren't true, Lea? Me or you?"

She glanced at me. Her eyes were teary, her lips were trembling but she wasn't crying. She was strong or maybe her ego was too big for that. Of course, my sister was the Deadly- the most feared and strong assassin in the world. Her ego, sure was big. No doubt.

"It's okay, sis. I've got you." I assured before wrapping my arms around her, pulling her in for a hug.

I never thought that I'd ever do this. I never thought that one day, I'll be hugging my sister again, calming her down like I used to do back in the days when some random dickhead would break her heart.

"Wh-what do I do?" She mumbled, her voice was hoarse. "He's my father. I-"

"Lea, listen to me." I cut her off, "He isn't your father. He's just someone who contributed in your making. "

She chuckled at that. Okay, my sister is bipolar. She made it seem like she wasn't on the verge of crying seconds ago.

"You're right. But the fact that I've been lied to, my whole fucking life-sucks." She mumbled, parting away from me. "Anyway, I'm going to eat some Ice cream...see you later!"

I only nodded as she smiled and walked away from me. As soon as she left, I opened the diary which she left on the bed and continued to read it, hoping to find some other interesting stuffs.

I was fucking glad when I found out that at least I'm not his child. Thank god.

___________________

A/N :

Let me clear those mistakes (from my part) and confusions that y'all have been getting;

Lea's mother did not have a child before Lea. I put that there by mistake since Alessio was older than her at first then I changed it; I made Lea older for several reasons.

Anyway, Lea is Vladimir's child and she is older than Alessio. I've already made the necessary changes.

Hope your confusions are cleared?

Enjoy the rest of the story <3

➷➷➷➷➷