57

|Enzo's POV|

I was typing something on my laptop when my phone beeped with a message from Alessio.

[A/N : Exchanged messaged between Enzo and Alessio]

Alessio : I found out who stole your fucking shipments and guess what?

Me : What?

Alessio : It's NOT Lea 🖕🏻

Me : Then who is it?

Alessio : My daddy.

Me : I'm serious.

Alessio : So am I ;) Alright, It's a dude named Draco Malfoy. He's hot, man, you should see him  🔥 #dracomalfoy4life ツ

Me : Message me when you aren't fucking high.

Alessio : Oh we being serious? Sorry, man. Didn't know. So our guy's name is Luigi Gonzalez and yep, he's the Mexican Mafia leader.

Me : The one who's brother you murdered years ago?

Alessio : Yeah. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that the past is back to haunt us LOL. It's gonna be fun. I'll talk to you later, someone's waiting to be fucked 👋🏻

Me : Send them a warning from us.

I knew I wasn't going to receive a reply anytime soon since he was 'busy'. I turned off my phone before going back to continue my work. If the Mexican Mafia was looking for war with us then so be it.

After working for hours, I went to my room only to be pushed on the bed. I felt a heavy weight on me making and I swear, I felt a bone crack in my body.

Someone fucking jumped on me.

"Hey baby" that was the annoying voice of Bianca, "You are back. I missed you."

"Get off." I pushed her off me, stood up and straightened my shirt. What did I do to deserve this?

My eyes fell on Bianca and only then did I notice that she was wearing only her lingerie.

"I'm ready" she said while biting her bottom lip. I frowned at her, "You're ready for what?"

"To give you a heir." She replied, taking a step foward which made me take a step backward. She was looking at me like I was her food. It was creepy as hell.

"Well I'm not" I snapped making Bianca laugh, "Oh come on...why wait? Don't you want me? I know you do." She was standing right in front of me, her face inches away from mine, her fingers fiddling with my shirt's buttons.

I was two seconds away from being raped.

Before I could push her away, the door to my room flew open, "Hey bro what kind of warning do you want me to give—" Alessio cut himself off when he saw Bianca all over me, "—them. What the in the name of fuck is going on here?"