42

|Enzo's POV|

I told her about it. I told Lea about how exactly my sister was killed yet I haven't told anybody about it- not even my parents.

I couldn't stop myself from telling her. Waking up next to her felt surreal.  When I asked her to sleep with me, I couldn't believe myself. I never thought I'd ever ask someone that yet I did and it felt right.

I don't regret it. I won't regret it. Lea was different, she wasn't like the other women. The way she would help my family even though she barely knew them, made me like her more than I already did.

I think I'd be safe to say that I was falling for her, hard. The feeling is new, I've never been in love with anyone before.

Around her, I feel safe, I feel free. I don't feel like the eight year old who trained harder and harder everyday just to avenge his sister. I don't feel like the Mafia Boss I am...I feel new, I feel a new me. And to be honest, I liked the feeling.

I was definitely falling for her and it was scaring me so damn much. Yet, I was willing to take any fucking risks just to be with that one woman who made me feel things I've never really felt before.

The fact that she was just an assassin sent by Sean to seal our alliance and the fact that she would leave soon was something I loathed. I didn't want her to go. I wanted her to stay, stay with me.

Over the short period of time that I've known Lea, she went against my ever order except a few. She made deals with me and I, with her. I still haven't asked her questions about what happened that night at the club. We had a deal;  no questions asked, after all and I was not one to break deals.

However I was tempted to ask questions but I didn't.

The sound of someone knocking on my office's door interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in"

The door flew opened and Marco stepped in. "The weapons have arrived." He informed. I only nodded in response and watched as he walked away, closing the door behind him.

I've been keeping a close eye on Vladimir for past few months now. He was not expecting any sort of attack but he definitely was planning something. He knew that we would come for him, he just didn't know when.

Soon, he'll be in my captive...he'll beg me to kill him and I won't. I'll torture him every single day. I'll watch him plead for death and watch him suffer everyday. His life would be hell the moment he fall into my hands.

He signed his death contract by messing with my sister years ago.

➷➷➷➷➷