44

|Enzo's POV|

I closed Lea's door before going back downstairs. I've grown to care deeply about her. I couldn't risk to have anything happening to her for my own sake. I know I was being selfish but I couldn't care less.

But then again...what is selfish in wanting to be happy?

I got into my car before speeding to the main house. Everyone were there, including Sean and Alessio.

"Are you sure you wanna do this now?" Alessio asked to which I nod. I wasn't taking any decision in a haste and he knew that. We were extremely prepared for this mission.

"Very well then." He said before turning to our men. "Go get ready. We are leaving in fifteen."

Alessio was like my brother, my best friend. I didn't mind him controlling my men at all. We've been doing things together ever since my dad brought him home when he was around fourteen. We instantly got along.

I walked towards Antonio who was speaking with Dominic and Dante. Antonio was scared shitless- even though he wasn't showing it but he was. Even I was scared.

"You good?" I asked Antonio who nodded and smiled, "Blake is strong. We'll get him back.. I'm sure of it."

"Of course, we will. I don't doubt that at all." I said. I will bring back my brother at any fucking cost.

"Where's Lea?" Alessio asked, raising his brows at me. I sighed, "I drugged her."

"Sorry..." he laughed, "I thought you said that you drugged her..."

"I drugged her." I repeated. Alessio stopped laughing instantly. "Excuse me? You drugged her? As in put her to sleep?"

"She wanted to come." I said, "And you know how dangerous it is."

"He did what should be done." Sean approached us, "It's too risky and I don't wanna lose her. Vladimir is a sick bastard and we all know how dangerous he can be."

I glanced at Alessio who held no emotion on his face. I could tell that he wasn't okay with the fact that Lea wasn't coming with us. But why? Didn't he want her to be safe?

|Alessio's POV|

I don't know whether I should be relieved, scared or guilty that Lea wouldn't be able to come with us.

She has been training for years for this precise day and now she's drugged and unconscious. I couldn't help but to feel guilty about the fact that we were not allowing her to have her revenge.

I was also scared about how mad she would be when she would wake up. I was also relieved that she risked absolutely nothing.

I guess I was scared, guilty as well as relieved. But I didn't really care as long as my sister was alright.

"Let's go" Enzo said, snapping me back from my thoughts. I nodded at Enzo as we all made our way outside. We got into seperate cars and drove towards Vladimir's base where he was holding Blake and his little girlfriend whose name still hasn't been registered in my head, captive.

I was the one who found out where he was. I'm not gonna give credits to others for my work, seriously.

➷➷➷➷➷