74

|Enzo's POV|

Before I could even react, she fell off the roof. A loud crashing sound was heard, making me assume that she crashed into a parked car.

I felt numb. I watched the woman I genuinely love getting shot and fall off the rooftop. It was complete silence for a few seconds until shoutings and loud cries were heard.

"Finally!" A familiar voice said making me turn around only to see Bianca's mother, Catherine standing there with her hands at her sides, holding a gun. "The bitch because of who my daughter is dead, is dead too."

I saw red. Without any second thoughts, I shot her. I shot her right in the heart. She fell on the ground, dead. I rushed downstairs, mentally preparing myself for what I was about to see.

My heart broke at the sight. I felt as if someone was sucking life out of me when my eyes fell on the unrecognizable face of Lea who was lying on the top of a black car. She had pieces of broken glasses on her, as well as blood both from the glass piercing her skin and the bullet.

My family were staring at her, wide-eyed. My mother's, Antonio's, Arabella's, Paulo's and Blake's lips were trembling, they had tears in their eyes. My dad, however, looked like he was trying his best not to cry.Alessio was holding Nick, turning his face to the other side so that he wouldn't see his mother's state.

We all thought she was dead until she groaned in pain making me feel even the slightest feeling again. I rushed towards her and held her hand in mine, "Just hang on a little longer"

"What the fuck you idiots are staring at? Call a fucking ambulance!" Alessio roared, not caring that they were my family nor that Nick was in his arms. He then handed Nick to my father before walking towards his sister.  Alessio breathed out at the sight.

Seconds later, an ambulance came and took Lea away to the hospital. Arabella got into the ambulance with her considering that my mom told me to go home as take a bath. I had her blood all over my clothes.

"I can't just—" I was cut off by my dad, "You have to. Don't worry about her, she'll be fine. She's a fighter, she's one of the strongest woman I know. Go home, freshen up then come to the hospital. We all will be there with her."

"But Nick—" again I was cut off but this time by Alessio who placed a hand on my shoulder, "Go. I'll take Nick to my house."

"Where are they taking mommy?" Nick asked, confusion clear in his throat. He went through so much within a few hours. I didn't want this life for him either.

"Mommy is tired, she went to sleep." Alessio quickly spoke, "Let's go sleep too, yeah?" Nick nodded and held out his arms for Alessio to hold him which he did. Alessio then got into his car and left with him. Ignoring everyone else, I went to my house.

Entering the bathroom, I stared at myself in front of the mirror. My face was pale, my eyes were red, my hairs were disheveled, and I had blood on me; I looked like someone who survived a freaking war.

I was angry at myself. She pushed me away and took the damn bullet. Why did she have to do that? It was all because of me. I fucking hurt her, yet again.

My fist made contact with the mirror in front of me, making it break into pieces. The pieces of broken glasses entered my skin making it bleed but the pain wasn't there. I wasn't feel anything apart from guilt.

**
|Alessio's POV|

The amount of anger I was feeling was beyond anything I've ever felt. Just when I thought everything was going to be alfuckingright, this had to happen.

Enzo and Lea had both been through a lot and they deserved to be finally able to live in peace but guess that wasn't going to fucking happen anytime soon. I tried my best to rid them of their problems; I didn't tell them about all the Luigi crap. I was dealing with it alone.

"Ess?"

"Yeah?" I looked down at the little guy who was playing with his toys. I was sitting on the bed with Nick, trying to get his mind off the events that happened today.

"Will mommy be okay?" He asked, looking up at me with his electric blue eyes.

"She's sleeping. Why won't she be?"

"Everyone was crying and shouting...I thought mommy was hurt." He explained making me sigh, "She's fine, don't worry your small head about it." I pinched his nose making him frown, "Hey, my head is not small. It's yours which is huge."

"Really?" I asked, amused, "Do you want ice cream?" He instantly nodded with a bright smile, "You know I thought I would die today. Thought I'd never get to eat ice cream again."

"You can eat as much as you want. Stay here, I'll them up." I said to which he nodded before I left the room and headed downstairs.

I took out my phone and called Antonio who answered on the first ring itself. "How is she?"

"She's in the operation theatre. They're checking up on her." He replied, his voice was hoarse, meaning he was crying.

"Is Enzo there?"

"No" He responded, "not yet."

"Keep me updated." I said and disconnected the call. I opened the fridge, took out a box of ice cream and two spoons before going back to my room.

➷➷➷➷➷