46

|Enzo's POV|

We entered Vladimir's house. By we;  I meant, me, Alessio, Dominic, Dante, Antonio and Bianca. The rest of my men were outside, waiting for my signal.

We were greeted by the devil himself. He was sitting in the living room, with a smirk on his face as if he knew we would be coming; of course he knew.

"So…you're here for your brother, I presume?" He asked, standing up. I rolled my eyes at him. However, before I could speak up, Alessio beat me to it. "Where is he?"

He chuckled before shaking his head, "If you think you can come in my territory and order me around, you're deeply mistaken, kid."

"If you think you can kidnap my brother and expect me to obey to your orders like a damn puppy, you're deeply mistaken, son." Alessio retorted.

Vladimir chuckled, "You must be Alessio. The world's best sniper; famous for never missing his shot."

"You've heard of me." Alessio smirked. His ego was definitely getting boosted, "Splendid."

"Oh I know all about you." Vladimir smirked, "About your family...Anyway, Enzo De Luca…where's the Deadly?"

Bianca came forward, "I am here."

Vladimir raised his brows at Bianca. "Is this some kind of sick joke?"

"No? She's the Deadly." Alessio replied, pushing Bianca foward making me sigh. He never really liked Bianca. She took a step backward, coming next to me and glared at Alessio who smirked at her.

"You really want your brother dead, don't you?" Vladimir asked me, making me clench my jaw in anger. How the fuck did he know that Bianca wasn't the deadly?

"Where the fuck is she?" He asked, raising his voice in anger.

"Who is she?" Dante asked, making Vladimir chuckle darkly. "The Deadly."

"How do you know it's a she?" Dominic asked and Vladimir chuckled again. What's up with him and chuckling all the time?

"Because…" he paused and glanced at everyone, "she's my daughter."

"She isn't." Alessio hissed and I as well as Dominic, Dante and Bianca shot him a confused look.

|Alessio's POV|

"Oh but she is…" Vladimir smirked, "She's her father's daughter. She kills…without remorse. She tortures her targets until they die…just like me."

"You made her like this. If you hadn't did what you did then she would never have been who she is today, you cocksucking bastard" I snapped at the man.

"It isn't because of me. She chose this path. She chose to have Revenge." Vladimir retorted.

I scoffed, "So did I because it is what everyone else would've done, dumbass. When we are done here, I'm going to make you suck your own dick."

And I was not kidding.  "Now, where the fuck is Blake?"

"Blake? Tell me—my dearest step-son—" he smirked making me frown, "I'm not your step son. What the fuck is wrong with you?"