59

|Enzo's POV|

I wore my suit and stared at myself in the mirror.

Was I really doing this?

I would be getting engaged to Bianca in a few minutes. I was getting ready to go to the damn location where the engagement was taking place.

The door to my room flew open and revealed the familiar face of Arabella. "You ready?" She was all dressed up but had a sad expression on her face. She was against this engagement.

Arabella didn't want me to be with Bianca. But she understood that I had to do it for the good of the Italian Mafia. As a matter of fact, nobody in my family wanted me to make Bianca part of the family.

I nodded in response.

"We are going at Bianca's house. We'll be waiting for you there." she then shot me a smile which was very much forced before walking away, closing the door behind her.

The engagement was taking place in her house, her backyard precisely as her parents requested.

Fuck my life.

|Azalea's POV|

"Where are you taking my son?" I asked, glaring at Alessio who stopped right in his tracks. He was holding Nick's hand when he turned around, making Nick turn around also.

I took in both their appearances. They were both dressed up, wearing suits.

It was Enzo and Bianca's engagement day, of course, Alessio would be attending but why was he taking my son with him? Clearly, he had a death wish.

"Oh well you see…I thought I'd take him to eat in a restaurant because I want to." He replied, looking down and Nick who furrowed his small brows, shooting him a confused look.

"You said we were going to see my dad." Nick spoke frowning. Alessio nudged him with his knee making Nick's eyes widened as if he remembered something. "I mean…yeah we are going to eat at a restaurant."

See his dad?

"Too late, buddy, you ruined the plan." Alessio shooted Nick a look of disapproval which made him pout.

"What the f—" I cut myself off, remembering that Nick was also there. "What is wrong with you? I thought we agreed that I'd do this my way."

"Sean and I—" Alessio paused, "We changed our minds. Let us do this our way. Come on, Lea. You stay here while Nick and I go ruin his dad's engagement."

"I thought you didn't want Enzo to know that you knew."

"I didn't but now I don't care. He's gonna thank me later, anyway." He said, shrugging, "You stay here. I'll be back with your baby daddy."

I sighed. What could go wrong?

|Alessio's POV|

Everything was going according to the plan and I was glad that Lea agreed. Nick was all excited and happy to meet his dad.

I put Nick in the back seat, buckled him and then I slid in the driver's seat. Before starting the car, I turned to look at the kid, "Remember how we practiced?"

He nodded, shooting me a smile.

"Alright. Tell me what you're gonna do." I demanded. He took a deep breath before speaking, "I'll wait for uncle Sean to come and give me the s…ssss…" he trailed off not remembering the word.

"Signal" I said and he nodded, "Signal" He repeated before continuing, "Then I will enter the place and walk towards my dad then I will hand him the papers."

The papers which included a DNA Test. I collected a piece of Enzo's hairs when I stopped him and Bianca from fucking the other day. It was just for proof.

"Then?" I asked to which he continued, "Then I'm gonna walk back outside where Uncle Sean will take me to mommy."

"Not walk, kid. You're gonna run." I corrected, "and you're gonna act like you don't know me. Do you get that?"

He nodded, "Yep" he then smiled showing his dimples, "I can't wait to meet him."

"Great." I mumbled before starting the car then drove away to Bianca's house.

_______________

A/N : I hope you're enjoying the story so far.

➷➷➷➷➷