68

I woke up, feeling something wrapped around me. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Enzo who was sleeping peacefully.

My head was on his chest, his one hand was on my waist while his other hand was on Nick who was sleeping on him.

I couldn't help but smile. Not wanting to disturb either of them, I closed my eyes, allowing myself to fall into a deep slumber again.

|Alessio's POV|

I entered Enzo's mansion and found the whole place weirdly quiet. I was worried shitless.

Last night, none of them answered my calls nor replied to my texts. I let it go, thinking that they were sleeping. But they were still not answering and it was around eleven in the morning.

I made my way to my sister's room and opened the door. I entered the room and saw that it was empty. No signs of my sister nor of her being there last night. Everything was neat and perfectly arranged, even the bed.

I then rushed to Enzo's room and was about to open the door when I felt someone's hand on my shoulders. Turning around, I was face to face with mean barbie. Right, I was the one who told Nick to call her like that.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, her hand still on my shoulder. I shrugged my shoulder roughly making her hand fall to her side. She frowned at me, "You could've told me to remove them. Why are you here?"

"None of your business. Now leave me alone before I deflate your ass" I said and pushed her away. She glared at me before walking away, swaying her hips.

Sighing, I turned to Enzo's door and opened the door only to find the three sleeping peacefully on the bed. I smiled at the sight before taking out my phone. I then snapped a picture and left the room, closing the door behind me.

I was gonna get this picture framed. I went downstairs and saw Bianca painting her nails in the living room.

"Hey Bianca. Enzo is sleeping and he doesn't want you to disturb him at any cost. Do you get that?" 

She nodded, "Fine. I won't disturb him. You can go, bye Alessio."  She smirked at me, waving her fingers while I rolled my eyes and left the house.

I went to a nearby cafe and ordered a black coffee because I felt like it. I sat in a corner and sipped my coffee quietly when someone sat in front of me.

It was a woman. A jaw-dropping beautiful woman. She couldn't be older than twenty two. She was probably twenty one, give or take.

"There was no other available seats, sorry." She said, making me look around and indeed she was right. There was no available seats. The place was crowded. "I'll be quick" she mumbled, eating the pastries she bought.

"It's fine." I reassured, "what's your name?"

"Just because I came to sit here doesn't mean I'm gonna tell you everything about me." she said, chuckling.

"It's not like I'm going to harm you or anything, now is it?"

She stared at me for about five seconds before shrugging. Her phone then beeped with a message. She frowned as she read the message before standing up, "I gotta run. I'll see you, again maybe, one day." She then grabbed her coffee and left the cafe.

**

|Enzo's POV|

I stared at the sleeping woman beside me. She was undoubtedly the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes upon and there was absolutely no doubt that I was still in love with her.

I was an idiot for ever letting her go. I was going to win her back at any fucking cost.

Lea slowly began to open her eyes and glanced around the room. She then looked at me and I smirked at her, "Morning, love."

"Good morning" she replied with a smile.

"Slept well?"

"Yep" she replied, her eyes falling on Nick and she smiled again, running a hand through his hairs making him stirr but he didn't wake up. Seemed like he was really tired.

"You know I could get used to this." The words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it. Her hand stopped playing with Nick's hairs and she gave me her full attention, "Me too."

"You too?" I furrowed my brows, taken aback by her words.

She nodded, "I want what's best for Nick and you're...well you're his father and he needs you as much as he needs me and we could—"

I cut her off, "We could make this work?"

"I suppose so. No harm in trying, right?" She asked with a shrug of her shoulders.

"No harm in trying" I repeated, my fingers playing with her hairs which she didn't mind. Rather, she seemed to enjoy it.

➷➷➷➷➷