A Week with Starfire

Day 1

Starfire spent the whole day with Kate. It was hectic as they cancel runway shows, interviews and photo shoots. The company still wanted to promote her workout line, and they all agreed that it was possible since it was basically finished. And although it was a hectic day, Kate made sure that they ate lunch at Sparkle.

Day 2

Retra came over to help her pack, or at least, that was the original plan. Somehow, they ended up at the spa, then a trip to the mall, which was follow by a movie. It was Retra's going-away present for her. Although, she didn't get any packing done, she had fun.

Day 3

She actually packed, thanks to Raven and her powers. This was the longest time that she spent with the other female Titan since the team reformed. It was a pleasant day with her although she wondered why they had never spent time together before now.

Day 4

She spent the day with Changeling and Cyborg. Their antics kept her laughing. They took her to all of her favorite spots to eat. They even bought her favorite brand of mustard along just encased the restaurants didn't have it. She was stuffed once she returned to the Tower that night.

Day 5

It was decided that they, along with Retra, would have the Titans' quarterly picnic early. This year, instead of having it at the park, like they normally did, they had it on a private beach, away from the public eyes. The picnic was cut short thanks to Plasma. However, it didn't stop the party. After the fight with Plasma, they continued with the picnic on top of the Tower. It would be a day that she would always remember.

Day 6

Even though her schedule varied each day, for the last six days, there was two constants: morning breakfast with Nightwing and evening conversation with Nightwing.

However, on the sixth day, she got to spend the entire day with Nightwing. They spent the day doing all their favorite activities that they enjoyed together as a couple and trying the things that they had put off.

It was bittersweet. She knew that he was on edge around her since she told him that she was leaving. On one hand, she could tell that he was upset with her still. On the other hand, he wanted her to have a good time before she left. This was what she loved about Nightwing: he always put others first.

Day 7

Starfire stared at her friends. Once again, she was imprinting the memory of them in her minds. She didn't know when she would see them again, if ever.

"Bye, Kory," Kate hugged her with tears in her eyes. "I'm going to miss you. I don't know how the mail runs from Tamaran to Earth, but I do know that Jared pass by your planet often. So, send a letter when you can as well as the wedding picture."

"Of course. I will even send you a traditional Tamaran wedding cake to go along with the picture." They squeezed each other before letting go.

Retra stepped up next. "So, I guess, I will have to plan spa days with Cyborg now."

"He was your first choice anyway." They ran into each other arms.

"If you want," Retra whispered in her ear. "I can steal a spaceship and totally crash your wedding."

The alien shook her head inside of her friend's neck. "You wouldn't make it pass the Tamaranean Space Force."

"A girl can try." They stepped apart.